Question about Felix and his toe?

Smith22

Reaction score
Wasn't it Sam Hurd who mentioned WEEKS ago that Felix Jones had turf toe? When are the Cowboys claiming this injury happened with Felix? Did they say the bye week? I could have sworn Sam Hurd mentioned the turf toe injury before the bye week.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I never did hear him say it but I do know it was referenced on these boards. I honestly can't remember if it was the bye week or before that though.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Hurd said that last Tuesday, after the bye week.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136167

Now here's the part that scared me. Same commercial break, Steve says, "Felix needs to get on the field tomorrow."

Tank, "He said he should be feeling good."

Sam, "Nah, he ain't gonna go this week. He said he got turf toe. I don't know what that do, but..."

Tank, "What!?"

Steve, "Felix does?"

Sam, "I thought he did."

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Here's what happened: Pacman Jones came to Dallas and Felix Jones told him "hey dude, we don't wnat you here", to which Jones replied "shut your trap rookie". Then Felix Jones went to kick him but Jones grabbed his toe and pulled on it, causing the turf toe injury. On his way to the ground, Felix Jones' head slammed into Miles Austin's knee, who just happened to be passing by on his way to the practice filed. Then Mils Austin hobbled awkwardly along and Terrance Newman saw him, but he mistakenly thought that Austin was carrying out a new practice warm-up drill. So Newman tried to mimmick the move and reinjured his groin in the process. Then Wade Phillips went tp press conference saying "It's on me".

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AMERICAS_FAN;2433858 said:
Here's what happened: Pacman Jones came to Dallas and Felix Jones told him "hey dude, we don't wnat you here", to which Jones replied "shut your trap rookie". Then Felix Jones went to kick him but Jones grabbed his toe and pulled on it, causing the turf toe injury. On his way to the ground, Felix Jones' head slammed into Miles Austin's knee, who just happened to be passing by on his way to the practice filed. Then Mils Austin hobbled awkwardly along and Terrance Newman saw him, but he mistakenly thought that Austin was carrying out a new practice warm-up drill. So Newman tried to mimmick the move and reinjured his groin in the process. Then Wade Phillips went tp press conference saying "It's on me".
wow. chaos theory lives...

:)

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
:lmao2: LMAO

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2433711 said:
But I thought the report was that Felix injuried the toe Friday while rehabing? That would be a few days after Hurd mentioned that. Unless I got mixed up and they meant a week ago last Friday.

Yes, it was the Friday of the bye week -- Nov. 7 to be precise.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3715511

Dalrymple said Felix Jones hurt his toe while doing some rehabilitation work Nov. 7, the Friday going into the team's open date. Phillips said Jones' toe bent back when his foot slipped while running on the grass.

boyz04

Reaction score
Smith22;2433670 said:
Wasn't it Sam Hurd who mentioned WEEKS ago that Felix Jones had turf toe? When are the Cowboys claiming this injury happened with Felix? Did they say the bye week? I could have sworn Sam Hurd mentioned the turf toe injury before the bye week.

Yes Sam said it on that radio show where Irvin was busted talking to T.O about Brad Johnson...Huard was telling Tank Johnson about Felix toe being hurt.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score

Now that was funny. :lmao:

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score

That was good. One of the funniest I've read in years. :bow: