Question about small claims court

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
I was wondering if any one here has ever had to file a claim against another person in small claims court, and what the process is that I need to go through to get this started.

I have been doing some building maintenance part time for a person that is now trying to rip me off $200.00 dollars, and would just prefer have a judge and jury in a small claims court decide the out come.

Even if I lost, it would be worth the $70 or $100 dollars to file the claim just to get the chance to see a Judge Joe Brown or Judge Judy :D and walk all over his ***

But I’m not sure where and how to get this started.

Anyone have some good advise or experience with this?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
StarKist said:
I was wondering if any one here has ever had to file a claim against another person in small claims court, and what the process is that I need to go through to get this started.

I have been doing some building maintenance part time for a person that is now trying to rip me off $200.00 dollars, and would just prefer have a judge and jury in a small claims court decide the out come.

Even if I lost, it would be worth the $70 or $100 dollars to file the claim just to get the chance to see a Judge Joe Brown or Judge Judy :D and walk all over his ***

But I’m not sure where and how to get this started.

Anyone have some good advise or experience with this?
Small claims won't be a jury.

To file a claim just go to your local civil court and file the papers.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Small claims won't be a jury.

To file a claim just go to your local civil court and file the papers.

Thanks Hos