Question for a Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESisback

Reaction score
I was under the impression that CZ was a forum for opinions. So we need a verifiable link or video to start a thread based on an opinion? Could someone publicly clarify this? Simply curious. Thank you.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I was under the impression that CZ was a forum for opinions. So we need a verifiable link or video to start a thread based on an opinion? Could someone publicly clarify this? Simply curious. Thank you.
yes and no

not one thats supported by fake news rumor being used as real news.. like all the tweets that are sarcastic clickbait by some lower end SM employees..

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score

You have a thread on the front page right now where you spent 2 paragraphs running someone through the mud with personal attacks because you disagree with his opinion. You dont get to complain about an unwelcome opinion.

As for links or videos, you have to back up what you claim someone said or did. You dont need a credible source for every post but we deserve to see the information you're discussing if it came from elsewhere.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
if your opinion is jason garrett sucks, then i suppose feel free to create a thread and discuss. we're low on those anyway.

however, if your thread is "garrett hired by giants to be their new head coach" then you'll need a reference point.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
How does a new member start a new thread? Seems I can reply to existing threads but not start a new one. Just curious.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
How does a new member start a new thread? Seems I can reply to existing threads but not start a new one. Just curious.

You unlock that functionality after posting a certain amount of messages, if I recall correctly.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only opinions actually sanctioned are the ones that support my wacky opinions and rumors and if I don't see a good rumor, I can start one. The facts, the truth, overrated and boring.

John813

Reaction score
It seems when I try to include a link most times my post gets shadow banned.

Only time recently I've been able to post a link was on mobile.

Last link that needed mod approval was a CZ link

CPanther95

Reaction score
The only opinions actually sanctioned are the ones that support my wacky opinions and rumors and if I don't see a good rumor, I can start one. The facts, the truth, overrated and boring.
^^^^
FACTS

I always check CouchCoach posts occasionally to find out if my opinions are wrong.

I also spread his rumors on Twitter then quote them back here as fact as soon as a Blue Checkmark gets suckered into repeating it .

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It seems when I try to include a link most times my post gets shadow banned.

Only time recently I've been able to post a link was on mobile.

Last link that needed mod approval was a CZ link
And here I thought all the missing links were posters.

kskboys

Reaction score
People were posting false news. Simply trying to put a stop to it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NEXT time you have a question for a mod...send it via PM.

Your thread was not deleted for an opinion.
Your thread was deleted because you did not provide a link for it.

All you had to do was search for it on youtube.

IF you are going to say you seen it on TV...Say you saw it on TV, the name of the show (which you did provide, the name of the person...not everyone knows who Nick the Nerd is on that show.

Again look it up on Youtube for the main channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOTPo2y-NHJjg1EuENrxypA

NEXT time you have a question for a mod, send it via PM and do NOT start a new thread about a thread that was deleted.

Thread CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.