Question on admission to Texas Stadium?

TexasTornado

Reaction score
Does anyone know the policy on kids under the age of 2, do they require a ticket? Thanks in advance...

cowboyfreak

Reaction score
If they are going to be taking up a seat they must pay.

Of course, this was about 4 years ago, when my son was 2. I think it may have have been a discounted price but they made me buy a ticket for him unless I was going to hold him the entire game.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Just pay the ticket. In a few years you will be glad that you can give him the stub of his first Cowboy game.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
solution: don't take him

1) he won't be able to cheer, and probably has no holy hell idea as to what's actually going on = wasted ticket
2) you need to save room on your lap for the nachos and the beer, not a 2 year old kid

1fisher

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
solution: don't take him

1) he won't be able to cheer, and probably has no holy hell idea as to what's actually going on = wasted ticket
2) you need to save room on your lap for the nachos and the beer, not a 2 year old kid

beer or kids???? hmmmm.... tells me a LOT about you!:mad:

1fisher

Reaction score
TheKey said:
Just pay the ticket. In a few years you will be glad that you can give him the stub of his first Cowboy game.

agreed! My 8 month old went to a game with me last season and I would definitely want to do it again!!!!!!!