Question regarding nationally televised games

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Does anybody know if there is a way to find out what games are nationally televised and more specifically, which games local affiliates plan on carrying this upcoming season? Here in VA the Skins take presedence but in looking at the Cowboys' schedule there is only one direct conflict w/a Skins game and 3 questionable games where it will depend on who has the doubleheader or who the locals will show. If those 3 games are going to be on locally then I will spare myself the cost of ST/Superfan. Any ideas?

dooomsday

Reaction score
Richmond Cowboy;1610074 said:
Does anybody know if there is a way to find out what games are nationally televised and more specifically, which games local affiliates plan on carrying this upcoming season? Here in VA the Skins take presedence but in looking at the Cowboys' schedule there is only one direct conflict w/a Skins game and 3 questionable games where it will depend on who has the doubleheader or who the locals will show. If those 3 games are going to be on locally then I will spare myself the cost of ST/Superfan. Any ideas?

Yeah, move to Dallas.

heavyg

Reaction score
You can call your local station and ask. Unfortunatley if your not in the Cowboys "zone" you will get what ever local team you have. The only exception will be Monday, Thurs, Sunday night (espn) and Thanksgiving games. Only other option is to get DirecTV and get the Sunday Ticket

sago1

Reaction score
There are maybe 3 occasions when the Cowboys are scheduled to play the 2nd game on Sunday afternoons.

Check out www.gribblenation.net/personal/jp/2005maps.html which comes up showing the 2005 games. Click until you reach 2007. They've still got it covered somewhat so you can't really tell whose in which games but if you compare with Cowboys schedule you'll figure it out quickly. So long as Skins game doesn't conflict with our 2nd game, you've got a 50-50 chance our game will be the one nationally televised. Even better chance if we having a good season.

Down here in Florida Cowboys are very popular and it's amazing how often their 2nd games get shown here. Of course the 2nd game of the season will be played in Miami so you better believe we'll see it here in Tampa. scheduled Now whether Cowplahying see whose playing whom, etc., but as season progresses each weekend games will be revealed. will be It's hard

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
It doesn't matter to me thanks to the Sunday Ticket but does NBC still get to play choosies with the schedule late in the year?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1610186 said:
It doesn't matter to me thanks to the Sunday Ticket but does NBC still get to play choosies with the schedule late in the year?

Yes the flex schedule is still in effect