Question to ponder

cowboys19

Reaction score
I keep hearing we lost the game, we gave the game away.

Well if you take away the 2 opening drives for Dallas, Jacksonville dominated us.

Maybe Jacksonville just needed some time to get into a rhythem?

Perhaps Jacksonville is a better team than Dallas? I know you cowboy fans cant believe that is possible, but is it possible?

just something to think about.

JMHO but i think Jacksonville IS a better team than us. Nothing wrong with that, we can still get to the playoffs

Doomsday101

Reaction score
cowboys19 said:

Well if you take away the 2 opening drives for Dallas, Jacksonville dominated us.

Perhaps Jacksonville is a better team than Dallas? I know you cowboy fans cant believe that is possible, but is it possible?

JMHO but i think Jacksonville IS a better team than us. Nothing wrong with that, we can still get to the playoffs

Yesterday they were the better team. We made a lot of mistakes and Jacksonville did not

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
cowboys19 said:

Total Net Yards.

Jags 307 Dallas 323

Net Yards Rushing.

Jags 78 Dallas 88

Avg. Yards Per Carry

Jags 4.6 Dallas 5.7

Net Yards Passing

Jags 229 Dallas 235

Penalties

Jags 2-41 Dallas 9-93

Turn Overs

Jags 1 Dallas 3

They may be a better team then we are but it's not because they made more plays or prevented more plays from being made. If there a better team it's because the took care of the ball better and they didn't kill themselves with penalties. Are they a better team? Probably but we still should have been able to go in a get a win if we just stay away from the things that kill teams.

Stautner

Reaction score
cowboys19 said:

We certainly didn't give the game away, but we did make too many mistakes. That's what we have to overcome to be the team we want to be.

DMX690

Reaction score
Stautner said:
We certainly didn't give the game away, but we did make too many mistakes. That's what we have to overcome to be the team we want to be.

True, on the bright side, those mistake can be corrected. This team doesn't lack talent like the previous version of the Cowboys for the past 5 seasons. We have the talent to win many games. We just have to, put it altogether. Easier say, then done.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We usually have pretty good opening drives dude.

Id be willing to bet we have a good opening drive against Washington as well.

They were prepared. Bledsoe just sunk the ship.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
cowboys19 said:

And if you take away 2 of Jacksonville's drives that they scored you could say we dominated them.