Question: When did Bledsoe hurt his back?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, I know he keeps denying it, but we watched him stretching it all game last week, Mort now reports he's receiving treatments, and Aikman thought he had back problems too, and Aikman of all people should know it when he sees it.

So my question is when did this happen? He looked sharp in the preseason. That first start after the Romo game, he was threading the ball to Glenn and others. He couldn't have had something wrong then. Was there a play in the Vikings game that looked like it could have done something?

I don't remember this as a past issue for Bledsoe. He's always been pretty healthy.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Probably in that last pre-season game, but if you remember last week when he scrambled for a 1st down, someone came down on his back pretty good. So that could've re-aggrivated it.

CantonBound08

Reaction score
It seems like if something happened it happened at the end of the 1st quarter or the beginning of the second. Bledsoe looked fantastic during the first quarter, but he looked like a horribly different QB beginning in the second.

Silverstar

Reaction score
I posted a thread about the first down hit Bledsoe took, but nobody was interested in talking about it.

Everbody was too busy complaining about the 3 INT's he threw afterwards.

CantonBound08

Reaction score
Silverstar said:
I posted a thread about the first down hit Bledsoe took, but nobody was interested in talking about it.

I didn't see it. Something had to have happened though. Who hit him? Was it in his back?

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Silverstar said:

Well, I was in the chatroom where I basically was saying that Bledsoe was hurt for the rest of that game. Alot of people in the chat saw it too. Threads during our games don't get much attention.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Deep_Freeze said:
Well, I was in the chatroom where I basically was saying that Bledsoe was hurt for the rest of that game. Alot of people in the chat saw it too. Threads during our games don't get much attention.

I posted the thread after the game was over.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Silverstar said:
I posted the thread after the game was over.

Didn't see the thread, but it was talked about alot on the board. Basically I thought that Bledsoe would only come out on a stretcher cause he doesn't want Romo to do what Brady did to him.

Silverstar

Reaction score
CantonBound08 said:
I didn't see it. Something had to have happened though. Who hit him? Was it in his back?

He was hit by Mike Peterson in the back as he lunged forward. It happened in the 2nd quarter with about 6:36 to play. The score was 10-3 Dallas at that point and they had to punt on that series. On Dallas' NEXT series Bledsoe threw his first INT to Rashean Mathis, who brought it back to the Dallas 32 yard line. This led to the Jaguars 1st TD and tying the score 10-10.

CantonBound08

Reaction score
Silverstar said:
He was hit by Mike Peterson in the back as he lunged forward. It happened in the 2nd quarter with about 6:36 to play. The score was 10-3 Dallas at that point and they had to punt on that series. On Dallas' NEXT series Bledsoe threw his first INT to Rashean Mathis, who brought it back to the Dallas 32 yard line. This led to the Jaguars 1st TD and tying the score 10-10.
Thank you! I wouldn't be a bit surprised. Like I said, it looked like two different QB's. Bledsoe should have come out of the game realizing that he didn't give us the best chance to win if he is injured.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Silverstar said:

I wish I saved that game on my TiVo so I could take a look at that play. I was too bummed out from that collapse to watch it again.