Question

Spectre

Reaction score
If the Cowboys/Eagles game has been moved to 4:00 PM....
And the Eagles "need help to get in the playoffs even if they beat the Cowboys"....

who do the Eagles need to win to help their playoff bid AND do they play BEFORE the Eagles play Dallas on Sunday?

in other words: is there a chance the Eagles will know before our game whether or not they have something to play for?

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
I believe Tampa and Oakland play at 1. They will know by gametime. Even if the coaches don't let them, or they don't show it on the scoreboard - word will get to them.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Spectre;2518221 said:
If the Cowboys/Eagles game has been moved to 4:00 PM....
And the Eagles "need help to get in the playoffs even if they beat the Cowboys"....

who do the Eagles need to win to help their playoff bid AND do they play BEFORE the Eagles play Dallas on Sunday?

in other words: is there a chance the Eagles will know before our game whether or not they have something to play for?

Tampa I believe. They are 9-6 and if they Eagles beat the Cowboys and Tampa loses they will be 9-6-1 and Tampa will be 9-7 giving the Eagles a better record.

grp05

Reaction score
nyc;2518235 said:
Tampa I believe. They are 9-6 and if they Eagles beat the Cowboys and Tampa loses they will be 9-6-1 and Tampa will be 9-7 giving the Eagles a better record.

I believe they also need Chicago to lose a game, right? Chicago could end up 10-6.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
grp05;2518264 said:
I believe they also need Chicago to lose a game, right? Chicago could end up 10-6.

Yes. I was aware of that, I'm just not sure why I didn't note that. :eek::