QUESTIONS: Post your questions for DMN Columnist Todd Archer

Woods

Reaction score
Question 1:
Do you see us bringing in another veteran QB to compete against B Johnson and Bartel? If so, who?

Question 2:
Which veteran player(s) do you hear as the most improved heading into TC this year?

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Just wondering but when will these questions be sent to him? It's been awhile hasn't it?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Mike Fisher states in his Fishbits Blog that there are two "superstar" defensive linemen that are apparently "dying" to play for the Cowboys. He goes as far as saying that they'd do just about anything to play for us, and that their agents are talking.

Have you heard anything about this? Have the Cowboys shown any interest in adding another lineman to our defensive unit? Maybe a Casey Hampton? a Jamaal Williams so that we can move Ratliff back to DE? Who would you see on the trading block? Spears? Picks?

I'm also curious how talks are going with Hamlin and Barber. Tell me what I want to hear!

...any updates on Terry Genn's status would be appreciated as well.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
Why does the media bash Roy so much while other teamattes who had worst year escapes ridicule(Reeves, Ayodele)?

Also do you think it may help Roy by having better players around him where as he can focus on making more impact plays?