Quick Hits: Spears, Crayton, and Austin to be at Fat Tuesday party; Newman sighting

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FAT TUESDAY PARTY NO. 3 Dallas Cowboys Patrick Crayton, Miles Austin, Marcus Spears and others will be hanging out at Carson's Live. There'll be drink specials, music from DJ Phil and Steve Nice, and autographed football giveaways every hour. Doors at 5 p.m. 17727 Dallas Parkway. Ladies free until 7 p.m.; after that, $5 to $15. dallasupscaleevents.com. http://www.quickdfw.com/poplife/day...ytripper_20ick.ART.State.Edition1.eec800.html

K-State vs Kansas basketball game
Former K-State All-America defensive back Terence Newman was in attendance. Newman plays for the Dallas Cowboys. http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/colleges/university_of_kansas/16737335.htm

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Carson's Live is pretty much right next to a bar that I go to a lot, Two Rows

is there a website or whatever where they have a schedule/event list of when/where different Cowboys will be making appearances?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
what are our Cowboy players doing out at clubs? shouldnt' they be studying?!! CANCERS!

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner;1384636 said:
what are our Cowboy players doing out at clubs? shouldnt' they be studying?!! CANCERS!

exactly! who let them out of their cages??? this is an outrage!! call the police! notify the guards! arrest these savages!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl;1384306 said:
K-State vs Kansas basketball game
Former K-State All-America defensive back Terence Newman was in attendance. Newman plays for the Dallas Cowboys.
That is my guy.

He drive right thru town passing my crib by only a couple of miles and dind't stop for a cold one. Dang it.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1384634 said:
yeah, they better not drink! or dance with girls! after all, it is a bar/dance place!

actually i was referring to D.W.I. or sexual assault charges or anything that could put them in jail. you know what the bengales have been dong for the past 10 or so months

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
smarta5150;1384988 said:
I will be at Bar A in Belmar, NJ tonight if anyone is interested ;)

Great bar!

I'll be at the Bada Bing hanging with Tony and Sil :laugh1: