...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hey, what everyone else said.

Thank you, VERY much.

Safe home.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I agree. It is we who owe a debt of thanks to you and those like you.

Godspeed Preach.

:)

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I can only say what's been said above. Thank you and tell all your fellow service men and women that we appreciate all of you.

jubal

Reaction score
Heaps of blessings on you and all the service people.
Keep on lurking because the games are about to begin.
How do you watch them?
Satellite or computer?

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Absolutely! I must echo the sentiments of everyone else here. Thank you very much for serving us and our country. May the Lord bless you and keep you safe.

dguinta1

Reaction score
Signals;2925347 said:
Absolutely! I must echo the sentiments of everyone else here. Thank you very much for serving us and our country. May the Lord bless you and keep you safe.
So true, God Bless and stay safe!!!!!:bow:

preacher238

Reaction score
jubal;2925331 said:
Heaps of blessings on you and all the service people.
Keep on lurking because the games are about to begin.
How do you watch them?
Satellite or computer?

Normally on good ol AFN..(American Forces Network). If they do not show them, try to find it online! It was kinda hard during the preseason with the sucky internet connection we have sometimes!!!! :lmao2:

But we actually get quite a few games over here...at least 8-9 a weekend and most of the rest are shown tape delay throughout the week.

preacher238

Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. We all appreciate them. Keep those news stories coming!!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
preacher238;2925599 said:
Normally on good ol AFN..(American Forces Network). If they do not show them, try to find it online! It was kinda hard during the preseason with the sucky internet connection we have sometimes!!!! :lmao2:

But we actually get quite a few games over here...at least 8-9 a weekend and most of the rest are shown tape delay throughout the week.

I remember the days of watching Sunday night and Tuesday morning football on AFN. :laugh2:

preacher238

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2925604 said:
I remember the days of watching Sunday night and Tuesday morning football on AFN. :laugh2:

Trust me, It ain't changed much!! I am dead this weekend after staying up watching the opening weekend of college games...and I am supposed to be on the road all day and all night!!! DOH!!!!!

:eek:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
preacher238;2925600 said:
Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. We all appreciate them. Keep those news stories coming!!!!! Thanks so much!!!

You and your comrades stay safe...football will be here when you come home.

;)

RS12

Reaction score
Thank you preacher, hope all goes well on your tour.