quick snapshot ahead

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
just think of how the new stadium will be kicking next year with all our current stars... Romo, Barber, FxJo, TO, RoyW, Witten, Ware and the rest

You know the media will love it and gush over the new surroundings and the atmosphere will be brand new and hopefully extremely loud to boot.

Not detracting from the current state of the team and our hunt for the playoffs... wait yes I am,

Oh well it's going to be totally awesome, the Taj Mahal of stadiums with the Dallas Cowboys playing under the most gigantic HD widescreen in the world.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
aardvark;2449543 said:
just think of how the new stadium will be kicking next year with all our current stars... Romo, Barber, FxJo, TO, RoyW, Witten, Ware and the rest

You know the media will love it and gush over the new surroundings and the atmosphere will be brand new and hopefully extremely loud to boot.

Not detracting from the current state of the team and our hunt for the playoffs... wait yes I am,

Oh well it's going to be totally awesome, the Taj Mahal of stadiums with the Dallas Cowboys playing under the most gigantic HD widescreen in the world.

I hoping for that too. Somehow, Cowboys stadium is not condusive to being loud seems like. I have been to Lions stadium and New Orleans, both stadiums, even though they were maybe 2/3 local fans or less, they made more noise seemingly than full Cowboys stadium. ALthough I am pretty certain its not lack of trying by Cowboys fans.

I think I read somwhere that might change in new Stadium

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2449595 said:
I hoping for that too. Somehow, Cowboys stadium is not condusive to being loud seems like. I have been to Lions stadium and New Orleans, both stadiums, even though they were maybe 2/3 local fans or less, they made more noise seemingly than full Cowboys stadium. ALthough I am pretty certain its not lack of trying by Cowboys fans.

I think I read somewhere that might change in new Stadium

cool, that would be a good read. I can't compare my Tx Stadium experience to any other stadium because I've never been to another. But I'm surprised at how easily the Cowboy fans can be drowned out... however those games I saw were the lean years in the early 2000s. But yeah, it's going to be interesting to see what kind of atmosphere develops within the first few home games