Quincycarter & quincylover (up and running)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
Hey, Incase you didn't notice yes I am a Big Q. Car supporter because I love his work ethic and dedication anyhow, his offical site quincycarter.com is up and his unofical site quincylover.com is up and running. So all Q.C. supporters enjoy :D

P.S. I AM NOT STARTING OR RESPONDING TO BASHING OR SMACK TALK

David

Reaction score
S.B. Bound

Is that picture down on the left hand corner of the "lovers site" your mother? I hope so because she really looks needy and you strike me as the type to take good care of societies out-casts, weather that would be QBs or homeless old ladies. ;)

P.S. The art work at QC.com looks really nice. Good job.

Reaction score
I find it more then a little amusing that under the "fans" section of QuincyCarter.com, there's a blank page.

:p

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
David said:
S.B. Bound

Is that picture down on the left hand corner of the "lovers site" your mother? I hope so because she really looks needy and you strike me as the type to take good care of societies out-casts, weather that would be QBs or homeless old ladies.
P.S. The art work at QC.com looks really nice. Good job.

:eek: Wow, I don't know if you were attacking me or complimenting me but in a mature way I will set you straight (young sir).

1. I am black therefore no sir, she could not be my mama (mother).
2. I did not orchestrate or create either of those sites, I just support them and like I said for other people that are true supporters of the Dallas Cowboys and there decisions.

P.S. :cool:

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
S.B. Bound said:
:eek: Wow, I don't know if you were attacking me or complimenting me but in a mature way I will set you straight (young sir).

1. I am black therefore no sir, she could not be my mama (mother).
2. I did not orchestrate or create either of those sites, I just support them and like I said for other people that are true supporters of the Dallas Cowboys and there decisions.

P.S. :cool:

This explains alot...

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
The Qlovers site is a sick place. Most of the posts there belong in the "fantasy" section of the site. I wonder if they the easter bunny and Santa Claus too.....

S.B. Bound

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
hmmmmm.... I wonder if Jason Kidd or Tiger Woods feels the same way?!?

Black as in 100% full blooded black and not 50% or 50% that, damn can you understand that I swear some of you people act like you are brain damaged :mad: Always trying to be funny and hope somebody reply and say "LOL, good joke billy" , corny cheese dog!

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
How 'bout we get back to talking smack about the topic and not attack the person ... it's irrelevant who's black, white, brown, red, green, yellow, orange, or a fuscia/pink combo. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Reef Engineer said:
How 'bout we get back to talking smack about the topic and not attack the person ... it's irrelevant who's black, white, brown, red, green, yellow, orange, or a fuscia/pink combo.

I heard fuscia/pink combo was QC's favorite color scheme... hmmmm, I wonder what those fellas on that "Queer Eye" show would think about that??

What do you think, "Billy??" ;)

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
I heard fuscia/pink combo was QC's favorite color scheme... hmmmm, I wonder what those fellas on that "Queer Eye" show would think about that??

I was gonna make a reference to San Fran/Philly when I made the fuscia/pink comment but decided I would be PC for a sec since I was talking about a "serious" topic ... guess it didn't last long, eh? :eek:

Reaction score
Reef Engineer said:
I was gonna make a reference to San Fran/Philly when I made the fuscia/pink comment but decided I would be PC for a sec since I was talking about a "serious" topic ... guess it didn't last long, eh?

"SERIOUS!!??"..... I don't DO "serious"!! :p

p.s. F "PC!!" ;)

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
News alert:

It was reported today that the Quincy Carter bandwagon was run down in a horrific accident with a bus that Quincy Carter himself was attempting to drive.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
LMAO at the news on that site! :D

Houston...we have launch. Check that, it was intercepted.

Roy Williams scores big

I have no advertisers, so here's an ugly woman instead. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.