Quincy's Jets Debut

jcblanco22

Reaction score
9-21, 77 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT.
2 rushes, 14 yards.

Seems like he came in as the #2 behind Brooks Bollinger tonight. Also of note, Ken Yon-Rambo had a big game for the Jets, 4 catches, 103 yards.

AJM1613

Reaction score
jcblanco22 said:
9-21, 77 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT.
2 rushes, 14 yards.

Seems like he came in as the #2 behind Brooks Bollinger tonight. Also of note, Ken Yon-Rambo had a big game for the Jets, 4 catches, 103 yards.

Pennington started.

BadMeetsEvil

Reaction score
Before one makes a remark on the INT.

It was at the WR chest. He had it in his hands and let it pop out, and of course.. INT. Q can't find any luck.

AJM1613

Reaction score
BadMeetsEvil said:
Before one makes a remark on the INT.

It was at the WR chest. He had it in his hands and let it pop out, and of course.. INT. Q can't find any luck.

One of the problems McNabb has, there wasn't much touch on the ball, he threw it too hard.

lspain1

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
One of the problems McNabb has, there wasn't much touch on the ball, he threw it too hard.

I guess I don't think that kind of miss goes much against the QB. It is a drop. Receivers are paid to catch. The QB can make it easier but if the ball gets there, the receiver should catch it.

McNabb gets a little bit of a bum rap on this. Accuracy can be questioned but velocity mostly not. Farve, for example, has always thrown a hard ball. When he got receivers that could catch his passes, his stats really took off.

Bobo

Reaction score
Rambo has a big game and is cut? Behind Moss and McCariens, I didn't know they had much depth other than Chrebet, and he may not have much left in the tank. Is he healthy now?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Bobo said:
Rambo has a big game and is cut? Behind Moss and McCariens, I didn't know they had much depth other than Chrebet, and he may not have much left in the tank. Is he healthy now?

Guys getting late reps usually are cut city.

The Quincy throw was right there. The WR was hit in the hands and muffed it.

Bobo

Reaction score
Yeah I just looked at his preseason stats, and most was done in the last game. Oh well. Maybe he can get a job with the Titans, since half the WR's (along with half the team) are hurt :mad: