Twitter: Quinn Thanked Each Player Individually

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Pretty much Dan Quinn in a nutshell. When he took the Atlanta job, it was clear the tight knit vibe he fostered lead to their success.

He didn’t do well keeping the ship together, but that’s a tough thing to do when you lose in the super bowl like they did.

Anyway, he’s kind of the perfect coordinator and should probably get another HC shot eventually.

Right now I’m glad we have him. He’s been one of the best culture hires in the last 30 years.

Bigtex67

Reaction score
Pretty much Dan Quinn in a nutshell. When he took the Atlanta job, it was clear the tight knit vibe he fostered lead to their success.

He didn’t do well keeping the ship together, but that’s a tough thing to do when you lose in the super bowl like they did.

Anyway, he’s kind of the perfect coordinator and should probably get another HC shot eventually.

Right now I’m glad we have him. He’s been one of the best culture hires in the last 30 years.

I am not against Big Mike, but I would make Quinn the HC before I would let him leave.

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score

I know the qb and head coach always get the brunt of the cheers as well as the jeers but make no mistake Quinn shut Brady them down but Kyle Shanahan with an enormous lead and one of the top rushing attacks got cute and it cost Quinn a superbowl. I honestly felt like I was watching a similar type game last night because Kellen Moore just kept calling mind numbing play calls to pass when all we needed was to try to get runs or extensions of the run for 3 to 4 yards a pop to bleed the clock. I honestly think Shanahan cost Quinn his culture in ATL