Quite Possibly the Worst Movie...Ever.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just had the dis-pleasure of "viewing" Dirty Love with Jenny McCarthy.

You probably haven't seen or heard anything about this movie. I know I hadn't...but hey...it's Jenny McCarthy, right?

Yes, we all know why I spent my hard earned $3 to rent this movie. Who doesn't like to feast their eyes on Jenny?

Do yourself a favor and stay as far away from this movie as you can. It is so grotesque and vulgar that I was taken aback from a couple scenes.

After fast forwarding through the entire movie, which was so horrible and painful to watch, there was nothing at the end of the rainbow...if you catch my drift.

I've come to the conclusion that Jenny McCarthy (she also wrote the movie) and her psycho husband, John Asher (Director), need to be criminally charged and locked up for actually charging people to watch this movie.

This was my public service announcement for all my buds here at the Zone.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jamez25 said:
was she at least nude ?

She was briefly topless, but that was after some guy blew chunks all over her two biggest assets.

Now do you see what I'm saying?

royhitshard

Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:
She was briefly topless, but that was after some guy blew chunks all over her two biggest assets.

Sounds great!!!!! :D

jamez25

Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:

that is bad ..... :(