"Black Hole Eats Earth."

ologan

Reaction score
Hmmm.....Is this the reason they shut down the super collider project outside of Waxahatchee...uhhh,Waxihatchie.....uhhh, Wixahetchie...uhhh,oh hell,Ennis,some years back??? Or did they just run out of money???

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
I, like Wagner, am not mollified either, but on the other hand the best case scenario is that the Commanders would disappear. The worse case scenario is that I might lose my flip flops on my journey through the black hole.

Does anyone know if they have a Whataburger on the other side of the Universe? It would be a drag to be that far away from home and not be able to get a good burger.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
StarKist;2018631 said:
Does anyone know if they have a Whataburger on the other side of the Universe? It would be a drag to be that far away from home and not be able to get a good burger.

This may sound silly, but I always thought Whataburger's ketchup tasted the best of any fast food burger joint.

The Rawhide Kid

Gunslinger
Reaction score
ROMOSAPIEN9;2018718 said:
This may sound silly, but I always thought Whataburger's ketchup tasted the best of any fast food burger joint.
I've always thought that too. I believe it's the onion powder they put in it. I always walk out of their with pockets full of the stuff.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
I probably shouldn't reveal this, but Starbuck's secret ingredient... Whataburger ketchup.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The odds of it happening are infinitesimal, but if it were to happen, there wouldn't be any panic in the streets or any end of the world proclamations. The gravity well of a black hole is so incredibly immense, that even if a pebble-sized black hole were to spring into existence all of a sudden, the Earth would be devoured in seconds. Maybe not even that long.

Fantasy black holes aren't worth worrying about. That black hole sitting about 30,000 light years away in the center of the galaxy is worth screaming in the streets about. Of course, it won't eat us for a few billion years or so...

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
DallasEast;2019437 said:
Fantasy black holes aren't worth worrying about. That black hole sitting about 30,000 light years away in the center of the galaxy is worth screaming in the streets about. Of course, it won't eat us for a few billion years or so...

I'm sure you and "Mr. Biscuit" will be quite safe with your modified Y2K-suits.

http://img212.*************/img212/7720/tinfoilhat2cy2.jpg

:muttley: