"Boys in 07" Season Highlights Video Collection (download here)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I put together a collection of video titled "Boys in 07". There are three parts available. The other three are yet to be played out.

Each part is less than 700mb in size. So you can burn these to CD. They are in avi. format so it's a simple transition.

Each game begins with NFLN's weekly preview. Then there are the weekly highlights on both sides of the ball, with commentary (no music). And each featured game concludes with NFLN's weekly "Gameday".

This is a nice way to get a all encompassing view of the season as a whole, and something to enjoy in later years to come.

Here is part one............. http://www.cowboysmedia.com/wkly_hlights/boys_07-1.avi
(right click on the video download link and choose "save target as" from the pull-down menu).

Part two is available at www.cowboysmedia.com/, and part three will be on-line in a few hours.

11-1 baby..... 11-1 :bounce:

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
I'm having a problem playing it in Windows Media or RealPlayer. As far as I know I have all the codecs. Is there anything special with this one?

Cali'sFinest

Reaction score
Thanks..downloading now...

It's been one hell of a season..Seems like it's going by quick with all this winning haha.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1812183 said:
Thanks for the reply. I'd like to keep this thread afloat. ;)

Star Gazer, you do great work and I've downloaded many of your videos, especially your historical ones. I was wondering if you would ever consider uploading the 1994 NFC Championship Game. I realize it was a loss, but it was a heroic loss and a good game.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;1812311 said:
Star Gazer, you do great work and I've downloaded many of your videos, especially your historical ones. I was wondering if you would ever consider uploading the 1994 NFC Championship Game. I realize it was a loss, but it was a heroic loss and a good game.

Ya, I'll be hosting some of our losses. I do have the one you mentioned. Our big game defeats are a part of our history as a team, and you can't be a true member of the "Dallas Cowboys Nation", if you haven't endured some of our losses.

However, next month I will host a Championship win over the Green Bay Packers. I have to in honor of our likely post season match-up against them this year.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyMike;1812285 said:
I'm having a problem playing it in Windows Media or RealPlayer. As far as I know I have all the codecs. Is there anything special with this one?

Download this video player. It will play everything on my site, and just about anything you will ever encounter. It's a must have.

Click here ............ VLC player

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1812365 said:
Download this video player. It will play everything on my site, and just about anything you will ever encounter. It's a must have.

Click here ............ VLC player

Much appreciated.

SibannacRex

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1812362 said:
Ya, I'll be hosting some of our losses. I do have the one you mentioned. Our big game defeats are a part of our history as a team, and you can't be a true member of the "Dallas Cowboys Nation", if you haven't endured some of our losses.

However, next month I will host a Championship win over the Green Bay Packers. I have to in honor of our likely post season match-up against them this year.

I re-watched this game recently. It was one of our best offensive performances in the 90s (and our last one too).

Not to give it away ;) but these were the scores in that game:

GB up 3-0
Dallas up 14-3
GB up 17-14
Dallas up 24-17
GB up 27-24 (in the fourth)
Dallas goes ahead for good 38-27 (final score)

Of all of our playoff games, this was the one that had me the most nervous throughout the game. The scary part is that Brett Favre's arm strength is about the same as it is now. Only diff, he had a better rushing attack and better receivers back then.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
SibannacRex;1812484 said:
I re-watched this game recently. It was one of our best offensive performances in the 90s (and our last one too).

Not to give it away ;) but these were the scores in that game:

GB up 3-0
Dallas up 14-3
GB up 17-14
Dallas up 24-17
GB up 27-24 (in the fourth)
Dallas goes ahead for good 38-27 (final score)

Of all of our playoff games, this was the one that had me the most nervous throughout the game. The scary part is that Brett Favre's arm strength is about the same as it is now. Only diff, he had a better rushing attack and better receivers back then.

I watched the game with my Uncle, and after Green Bay had stormed back and gone ahead 17-14, he said, "What is this? They were down by 11 points. Don't they know they're just supposed to roll over and die?"

I found it amusing at the time.:p:

I also remember Robert Brooks absolutely dominating Larry Brown. In fact, Brown was abused regularly in this game. Green Bay actually had the opportunity to go up by 10 points in the second quarter, but Favre grossly overthrew Anthony Morgan, whom Larry Brown was covering.