"Football"

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
:laugh2:

My family is watching the son's 2 year old over this weekend so they can go four wheeling. I have not seen this boy in several months...

I go upstairs and he shows me his leg that is all marked up with water based ink that we use to do reminder notes for the family on a white board...

I told him, "Go clean that off." (it was just a ramble of marks all over his little leg)...He told me, "No, I like it...."

Then I showed him the tattoo that I got a few months ago on my leg (Dallas Cowboy helmet with the Star) and asked him, "See mine...what is it"?

He looked at it...and then his eyes kind of lit up and he said, "Football.."!

Now, tell me again if the Dallas Cowboys are not the most recognized team on the freaking planet!!

(the son is a Buffalo Fan....)! :laugh1: Wait until he comes to get his kid! I will have him converted to a real fan!!

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
My former boss was born and raised in LA. He is a died in the wool Saints fan and hugh Cowboys hater. At some point his two sons became Cowboys fans at a young age.

Can you imagine the conflict in his household every weekend during football season. When he told me this story he could not fully express the distain he felt about the fact that HIS boys were Dallas fans.

Poetic justice for hating the Cowboys so much.

:D

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
If it gets tough 5stars..............I've got a subliminal cd you can use on him while he sleeps. Works great. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
This story reminds me, I need to check on my nephew's boy Zachary. He watched the Thanksgiving day game with me for a while.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
5Stars;1510107 said:

My family is watching the son's 2 year old over this weekend so they can go four wheeling. I have not seen this boy in several months...

I go upstairs and he shows me his leg that is all marked up with water based ink that we use to do reminder notes for the family on a white board...

I told him, "Go clean that off." (it was just a ramble of marks all over his little leg)...He told me, "No, I like it...."

Then I showed him the tattoo that I got a few months ago on my leg (Dallas Cowboy helmet with the Star) and asked him, "See mine...what is it"?

He looked at it...and then his eyes kind of lit up and he said, "Football.."!

Now, tell me again if the Dallas Cowboys are not the most recognized team on the freaking planet!!

(the son is a Buffalo Fan....)! :laugh1: Wait until he comes to get his kid! I will have him converted to a real fan!!

good job my friend... turn him away from the dark side

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1510113 said:
You gotta teach him "How bout them Cowboys" His dad will be SOOOO happy. :D

Teaching that to a Bills fan son may push Dad over the edge. I swear Buffalo must hate all Texas teams. Do it! Dad should have known better to begin with. Dad should have been a boys fan.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1510113 said:
You gotta teach him "How bout them Cowboys" His dad will be SOOOO happy. :D

While he's at it, throw in a "No goal... no goal??? NO CUP!" That'll probably push him over the edge. :lmao2: