"Glory Days": Randy White's Mom carries a blackjack in her pocketbook

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
"Glory Days" is an hour long special shown on CBS 11 last night.

It was filmed at the new AT&T Center in downtown Dallas, and featured Bob Lilly, Mike Ditka, Rodger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Randy White and Tony Dorsett.

All told stories about their rookie years, Super Bowl memories and Coach Landry. Really, really heartfelt memories regarding how each player felt about the man.

Hopefully theebs and/or dcfanatic recorded it and will post it here.

Far and away, the BEST retrospective on what truly was the "Glory Days" of the players and team we all love!

Link to an article about the event.

xJanuary_2010%20125.jpg
xJanuary_2010%20110.jpg

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;3261904 said:
"Glory Days" is an hour long special shown on CBS 11 last night.

It was filmed at the new AT&T Center in downtown Dallas, and featured Bob Lilly, Mike Ditka, Rodger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Randy White and Tony Dorsett.

All told stories about their rookie years, Super Bowl memories and Coach Landry. Really, really heartfelt memories regarding how each player felt about the man.

Hopefully theebs and/or dcfanatic recorded it and will post it here.

Far and away, the BEST retrospective on what truly was the "Glory Days" of the players and team we all love!

sounds awesome.....hope it can end up here for all to watch.....

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Uggggh.

How can they put something like that together and let people like Lesley Visser and Spencer Tillman moderate it? How can they make a mistake like that?

Should have used Brad Sham, and/or Verne Lundquist.

That pisses me off.

Read the article that Cowpoke attached and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Aside from that, I got a rush of excitement looking at the one photo of Pearson, Lilly, Ditka, Staubach and Dorsett on stage together. Those are my heroes.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Chief;3261929 said:
Uggggh.

How can they put something like that together and let people like Lesley Visser and Spencer Tillman moderate it? How can they make a mistake like that?

Should have used Brad Sham, and/or Verne Lundquist.

That pisses me off.

Read the article that Cowpoke attached and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Aside from that, I got a rush of excitement looking at the one photo of Pearson, Lilly, Ditka, Staubach and Dorsett on stage together. Those are my heroes.

In the hour long special, they really weren't that bad. They played a minor part, and the pure greatness on the stage out weighed anything else.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;3261938 said:
In the hour long special, they really weren't that bad. They played a minor part, and the pure greatness on the stage out weighed anything else.

That's good. I'm not a Visser fan, and I'm not surprised she botched it.

I wonder what Tony is thinking about here? Apparently, it's pretty good. :muttley:

xJanuary_2010%20086.jpg

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I recorded this last night and will put it up when I get a chance.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
theebs;3261945 said:

Weird that you'd be able to even see this thread, being as I'm on your "Ignore" list and all??

:muttley:

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
theebs;3261945 said:
It was awsome. The stories were great. :starspin

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;3261944 said:
:laugh2:

You PREVERT you!!

I didn't notice it until I read under the picture on that website. They made a comment.