cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
no thanks.

besides he already said he is enjoying retirement. or at least i heard that

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Jerry? How ya doin? Long time no hear !!!
http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/img/standing/sports/cowboys/img/recordbook/coach_campo.jpg

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
we need a young coach who knows todays game of football. we can't keep switching coaches and schemes every few years and expect this team to have success

kbman

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;1904829 said:
Jerry? How ya doin? Long time no hear !!!
http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/img/standing/sports/cowboys/img/recordbook/coach_campo.jpg

Oh man :lmao2::lmao2:

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1904840 said:
Cowher: "Sure thing, Jerry, I'll get you that Superbowl in 2016."

Maybe Wade will have a playoff win by then.

fortdick

Reaction score
Rampage;1904831 said:
we need a young coach who knows todays game of football. we can't keep switching coaches and schemes every few years and expect this team to have success

Garrett disappointed me the last four games. Thought he could keep doing what he did early on and didn't allow for all the film on the team. We just got rid of a coach that had that same problem.

Garrett is not ready to be a head coach. If he was, we would have put up 21 in the second half.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
fortdick;1904936 said:
Garrett disappointed me the last four games. Thought he could keep doing what he did early on and didn't allow for all the film on the team. We just got rid of a coach that had that same problem.

Garrett is not ready to be a head coach. If he was, we would have put up 21 in the second half.

Yea, Garrett was totally outcoached yesterday. We made no adjustments at all...........none...........Garrett is not ready to be HC in my opinion.

How we can barely muster 3 freaking points in the second half with 7 probowlers on offense is mind-numbing.

Dam Red, you got to do better than that. Freaking Coughlin outcoached you dude, thats down right embarrassing.:mad:

fortdick

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1904965 said:
Yea, Garrett was totally outcoached yesterday.

Dam Red, you got to do better than that. Freaking Coughlin outcoached you dude, thats down right embarrassing.:mad:

Ouch! That was was some tuff love there.

Reaction score
Is Bill Bates still coaching special teams? Let the bum go currently employed by Jerry and get him...:laugh2: