"I am the greatest, you are the latest"

Rustinpeace21

Reaction score
Did anyone just see that tribute to farve, on the fox pregame show? It was a erally well done peice, had all the sports legends paying tribute to them. I really would like to see it again, it had an awesome song behind, you think someone will upload it sometime?

SSWilliams31

Reaction score
"I am the greatest, you are the latest. Welcome to the legends club." What a great quote

thekavorka

Reaction score
That's an awesome quote. Didn't they say Ali created that quote just for this piece?

ologan

Reaction score
All this Farking Fav-Ruh love......:ralph: :puke: :puke: :nono2: :packers: :packers: :packers:

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
All I know is is that regular season Favre is greatness, post-season Favre is a bum.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Can anyone edit that video so it has my High School football highlights in place of the Farve highlights? ;)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
smarta5150;1786964 said:
Can anyone edit that video so it has my High School football highlights in place of the Farve highlights? ;)

Youtube only allows vids of 3 seconds or longer.......;)

You know I'm just messin'...........

circasurvive

Reaction score
I have to say after watching this I almost cried. Im a big Favre fan. Im a bigger Favre fan than I am a Dallas or Green Bay fan. I dont like to hear all the disrespect talk about him on here. Favre has done to much for the NFL and the Packers for him to be shown disrespect. We should be lucky if Romo is half the QB Favre is, was, and forever will be.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
circasurvive;1788162 said:
I have to say after watching this I almost cried. Im a big Favre fan. Im a bigger Favre fan than I am a Dallas or Green Bay fan. I dont like to hear all the disrespect talk about him on here. Favre has done to much for the NFL and the Packers for him to be shown disrespect. We should be lucky if Romo is half the QB Favre is, was, and forever will be.

:ralph: :puke: