"I like the way we are smelling..."

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Per Greg Ellis, the Cowboys are smelling rather well. The quote was courtesy of an interview which I had the pleasure of hearing on the DCFanatic Show.

I could not agree more. Greg said he felt this way going into the Commander's game at FedEx Field. Personally, I was not as confident going into the Skin's game, but obviously he as well as the rest of the team knew what was going on internally.

We have a team that is pretty pissed off. All year long we have heard about how the Giants are getting no respect. Well, that's all they get now (deservedly so), and the Cowboys barely get a nod.

Time for the Cowboys to prove it!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
zyhma0.jpg

lostinomiya

Reaction score
im hoping the cowboys are going to play with a grudge, a chip, an attitude than says we are better than that..and they let the opposition know it.

But I am drunk right now.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
lostinomiya;2445525 said:
im hoping the cowboys are going to play with a grudge, a chip, an attitude than says we are better than that..and they let the opposition know it.

But I am drunk right now.

Yep.

Aftet a 1pt loss to Seattle, followed by a 3pt loss to the Giants. I would expect that those were some bitter bills to swallow.

I just want that to show.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
That's why I believe this is gonna' be the team that 'nobody wants to play' come January.
Think about it...........every hope we've had the last decade has been years when we look good enough to go deep into the playoffs, up until Thanksgiving. Every time we've been "left at the alter" by the usual December skid, and a no-show in the playoffs.
This is the first year I can remember in a looooong time that the disappointment and the grumbling and not-meeting-expectations has happened before Thanksgiving. Everyone I know, every pundit and expert I read and heard before this season, they all had Dallas not only winning the NFC, but the better half had them going all the way. Some even had Dallas going undefeated. The first half of this season was major disappointment for us, and a joy for every Cowboy hater out there.
But now.................look whats going on. Our injuries (everyone has them) are over (hopefully) and the injured for the most part are back. There's a chip on this teams shoulder too. If the attitude in the locker room is "circle the wagons" and an us-against-the-world mindset, then this thing does indeed smell of our year. All the cards are falling like it, and this will be the team that no one wants to meet in the playoffs.