" It's the Rams, dude! "

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2353706 said:
:lmao: we really suck!

At the risk of raising a Skins fan I actually told my son out loud the Cowboys suck. Some thing I would never risk doing in the past.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
yeah i was so mad i wanted the rams to score again and again to shove it in brian stewarts face. this was of course after the game was out of reach. i never thought i would do that:banghead:

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
cowboys#1;2353763 said:
yeah i was so mad i wanted the rams to score again and again to shove it in brian stewarts face. this was of course after the game was out of reach. i never thought i would do that:banghead:
i was thinking the same.

Frozen700

Reaction score
cowboys#1;2353763 said:

:lmao::lmao:

now that i think of it..i do wish they would have kicked our ***** worse

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That sad thing is, it was the Rams, dude. They won't look that good against anyone else.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
I eat my own hat. Humble pie. I didn't say the game would be easy, but I said that we "SHOULD" beat this team without Romo in. We looked whipped. So fragile. We score early and when the game turns a bit, we turtled.

I thought this game would be a chance for strength of team to come together etc etc. Rise up and grow as a team. Nope.

LarryCanadian

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
this isnt the same rams team that started the season. jackson was injured or holding out and needed to get into game shap. bulger was dealing with an injured thumb. Linehan was a horrible coach. they had other various injuries as well.

In the last 3 weeks, they have gotten healthier. They also got rid of Linehan and since then have been 2-0.

Haslett is a light a fire under your butt kind of coach. He makes you play with passion and emotion. He also makes his teams play some defense.

I was really worried about this game when i found out Linehan got fired. I was hoping he would remain the coach until after we played them.

and i have no idea why guys like Moss and Jackson have so much angst against us just cause we didnt draft them.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Biggems;2354677 said:
and i have no idea why guys like Moss and Jackson have so much angst against us just cause we didnt draft them.

It boggles the mind, doesn't it? What about the other 30 teams that did not draft you? Duh. What makes these guys think the Dallas Cowboys owe them something, but the other 31 teams do not?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
saphire1;2354749 said:
lol! where is pacman now?? the eagles are probably laughing at him.
??????:confused:

Edit: Oh I get it. The Eagles blew out the Rams and Pacman opened his fat trap. Gotcha.

Ren

Reaction score
I thought i would be more upset over this but meh, the team don't seem to care so it's hard for me to care as a fan.

cowboybacker4life

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2353738 said:
At the risk of raising a Skins fan I actually told my son out loud the Cowboys suck. Some thing I would never risk doing in the past.
please comments from fair weather fans

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Ren;2354755 said:
I thought i would be more upset over this but meh, the team don't seem to care so it's hard for me to care as a fan.

:hammer:

I haven't even batted an eye yet, I'm so over this team

Wade is a *****, a fat, ****ing piece of ****, I swear, my view of fat people is really jaded right now

kevwun

Reaction score
Ren;2354755 said:

I feel the same way. The longhorns are also helping to ease the pain.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Karma is a real pain in the butt.

that is why players should respect themselves, their opponents and the league.

Considering the source of the person who made that dumb comment, I would bet he doesnt respect any of those three things.

and he was a guy the media was going to for the pulse on this team.

That is sorry.