"Leaving Philly had a Ring to it"

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
YoMick;1933635 said:
Donte Stallworth - "Leaving Philly had a Ring to it"

http://www.mcall.com/sports/football/all-patriots-b.6250005jan30,0,3683957.story

I love the title of the article

Yoohoo.... Phoenix-Talon where are you? :laugh2:

2082694ptmilkcarton.jpg

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
The E-girls, for all of McNabbs whining and complaining and airing out all his dirty laundry.................

They had Stallworth and Owens on board the last two-three years, and let them go. Mishandled both players..............

And all McNabb does is whine, along with his mammy, about "no support". McNubb is the cancer in Philly. As long as he's there, they'll never win a Ring. Then again, they'll never win a Ring anyway, so who's counting???

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Hey, and oh by the way, what the flush is my Avatar doing on that sig-pic!

That's not funny, but I probably can't do a thing about it, so I guess I'll have to laugh at it also ...very creative!

But somebody needs to tell Stallworth not to count his chickens before they hatch! He's got to play the Superbowl before he wins the game/ring!

PT

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1934270 said:
Hey, and oh by the way, what the flush is my Avatar doing on that sig-pic!

That's not funny, but I probably can't do a thing about it, so I guess I'll have to laugh at it also ...very creative!

But somebody needs to tell Stallworth not to count his chickens before they hatch! He's got to play the Superbowl before he wins the game/ring!

PT
Even that doesn't matter if you're an Eagle though.

:trophy:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
lewpac;1933876 said:
The E-girls, for all of McNabbs whining and complaining and airing out all his dirty laundry.................

They had Stallworth and Owens on board the last two-three years, and let them go. Mishandled both players..............

And all McNabb does is whine, along with his mammy, about "no support". McNubb is the cancer in Philly. As long as he's there, they'll never win a Ring. Then again, they'll never win a Ring anyway, so who's counting???

Has the bell tolled for McNabb and the Eagles?

libertybell13.jpg