"Losing is all the same. If you lose a game, it’s all the same.”

Sickwitit

Reaction score
What is wrong with that?? He is simply stating that if you have 50 yards or 500 if you lose then you lose. He isn't making excuses is that what you want him to do??? The head coach should never make excuses.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
because Wade never makes excuses.

Listen to or watch the Press Conference tomorrow. He has no business coaching this team anymore. We have a talented group of players. Maybe it isn't the right collection of talent but it's hard to deny that we have talent. What we don't have is leadership or discipline.

brickman

Reaction score
Chris in Arizona;3628978 said:
because Wade never makes excuses.

Listen to or watch the Press Conference tomorrow. He has no business coaching this team anymore. We have a talented group of players. Maybe it isn't the right collection of talent but it's hard to deny that we have talent. What we don't have is leadership or discipline.

Wade absolutely has to go. There is no way anyone can tell me that this is a well coached team. No one is held responsible for stupid mistakes, bad play, dumb penalties, etc. Bum is his dad and as far as I am concerned he's a Bum too. I'm tired of the "golly-gee" look on the sidelines. I think you have to wait for the season to end, but get rid of this clown. Hire a young energetic guy like Jim Harbaugh. This team is wasting all kinds of talent and the coach has to be held accountable. And, I junderstand that ultimately Jerry is the one who should be held accountable, but you don't fire the owner.

starchamber

Reaction score
brickman;3629073 said:
Wade absolutely has to go. There is no way anyone can tell me that this is a well coached team. No one is held responsible for stupid mistakes, bad play, dumb penalties, etc. Bum is his dad and as far as I am concerned he's a Bum too. I'm tired of the "golly-gee" look on the sidelines. I think you have to wait for the season to end, but get rid of this clown. Hire a young energetic guy like Jim Harbaugh. This team is wasting all kinds of talent and the coach has to be held accountable. And, I junderstand that ultimately Jerry is the one who should be held accountable, but you don't fire the owner.

Not only is no one held accountable for making stupid mistakes/penalties, it seems that the players are not afraid of making these errors, because there will be no repurcussions from the HC. I bet the last thing a player wants to do on the NE Patriots is make a stupid mistake and have to face Belichick on the side line. With the amount of money Jerry is paying his players, he should demand more. :mad:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Chris in Arizona;3628971 said:
Wade said this after the game. He actually said this. I just don't get it.

How apropos...

"Its all the same, only the names will change. Every day, it seems we're wasting away"................

superpunk

Reaction score
I don't get what this has to do with anything.

Useless without context.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Well if there is one thing Wade knows, its losing.

Yea Wade, a loss is a loss is a loss.

Any other nuggets of wisdon you care to share???

burmafrd

Reaction score
What he is saying is that it does not matter how you lose. That is wrong. If you lose because a better team beat you that is one thing. If you lose because of coaching and player mistakes that is a whole other thing.