"Magic 8 Ball" Predicts Cowboys/Bills Monday Night Game

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
it's a drink, that doesn't have Dr.Pepper, but tastes like it

3/4 shot amaretto almond liqueur
1/4 oz 151 proof rum
1/2 glass beer

1. Fill a shot glass about 3/4 full with amaretto and top it off with enough 151 proof rum to be able to burn.

2. Place the shot glass in another glass and fill the outer glass with beer (right up to the level of the shot glass).

3. Ignite the amaretto/151 and let it burn for a while. Blow it out (or leave it burning if you're brave - not recommended) and slam it. Tastes just like Dr. Pepper.

it will mess you up bigtime. mmmmmmmm

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
HighTechDave;1691146 said:
it's a drink, that doesn't have Dr.Pepper, but tastes like it

3/4 shot amaretto almond liqueur
1/4 oz 151 proof rum
1/2 glass beer

1. Fill a shot glass about 3/4 full with amaretto and top it off with enough 151 proof rum to be able to burn.

2. Place the shot glass in another glass and fill the outer glass with beer (right up to the level of the shot glass).

3. Ignite the amaretto/151 and let it burn for a while. Blow it out (or leave it burning if you're brave - not recommended) and slam it. Tastes just like Dr. Pepper.

it will mess you up bigtime. mmmmmmmm

Are you SURE we're going to win this game? It's really scaring me now, especially with no Keith Davis, Henry, and Hoyte.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
TunaFan33;1691169 said:
Are you SURE we're going to win this game? It's really scaring me now, especially with no Keith Davis, Henry, and Hoyte.

You have made it perfectly clear that you think we are gonna lose ..... we get it .... but most of us have hope that we can beat a very inferior team even with a few dings.

But please start yet another thread about how much trouble we are in .....

MCowboys

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1687767 said:

As am I. I've also been above .500 the past two seasons going 9-7 each time. Strangely, all my incorrect predictions have been on games the Cowboys lost.... Must be a coincidence.

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
I'd like to know how HighTechDave comes up with this formula?

I really need to make sure, that's why.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TunaFan33;1691231 said:
I'd like to know how HighTechDave comes up with this formula?

I really need to make sure, that's why.
It's.

An.

BALL!!!