"Magic 8 Ball" Predicts Cowboys/Giants Game

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
Magic 8 Ball has a 5-3 record, which blows away any one of those Blowhards over at ESPN

ok "will the Dallas Cowboys beat the New York Giants Sunday?

8ballmysourcessayno.gif

so there you have it, we are not going to win according to the Magical mystical 8 Ball

screw the 8 Ball

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'm no rocket scientist, but I am an English teacher, and the way I read that...the 8-ball did not say "no, definitely not." The 8-ball didn't even make a prediction. The 8-ball simply reported what his/her sources say..."My Sources Say No."

Maybe his sources are the yahoos at ESPN, or maybe his sources are in the NY media, or maybe he's been reading a NY Football Giants Forum.

Clearly, his sources are BOGUS. :D

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1753408 said:
My predictions are 7-1 so far this year.

Me > 8 ball

Funny how your record parallels the Cowboys :laugh2: :bow:

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
HighTechDave;1753346 said:
Magic 8 Ball has a 5-3 record, which blows away any one of those Blowhards over at ESPN

ok "will the Dallas Cowboys beat the New York Giants Sunday?

8ballmysourcessayno.gif

so there you have it, we are not going to win according to the Magical mystical 8 Ball

screw the 8 Ball

Magic 8-Ball is an idiot!

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
wayne motley;1753456 said:
I'm no rocket scientist, but I am an English teacher, and the way I read that...the 8-ball did not say "no, definitely not." The 8-ball didn't even make a prediction. The 8-ball simply reported what his/her sources say..."My Sources Say No."

Maybe his sources are the yahoos at ESPN, or maybe his sources are in the NY media, or maybe he's been reading a NY Football Giants Forum.

Clearly, his sources are BOGUS. :D

I believe there was a game many weeks back, when the Magic 8 Ball said the same thing, and we won. And I do believe your correct in your assessment, in that he was watching ESPN that Friday before the game...