"negotiating with refs"

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Just would like to throw this out... Mcbriars punt is marked out of bounds on the NYG 19. We come back from a commercial break and the announcers say "Coughlin negotiated with the refs on the sideline who then spotted the ball out on the NYG 25".

What is the point of a challenge when you can apparently ask nice enough and get your way?

Just saying

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Muhast;1111805 said:
Just would like to throw this out... Mcbriars punt is marked out of bounds on the NYG 19. We come back from a commercial break and the announcers say "Coughlin negotiated with the refs on the sideline who then spotted the ball out on the NYG 25".

What is the point of a challenge when you can apparently ask nice enough and get your way?

Just saying
I think that was his second negotiating that game. Rediculous.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Who knows? I honestly think that they also negotiated Roy Williams getting cut off from making a play. How about the pass-interference that wasn't called over the defensive back that was on Jason Witten back?

This game was poorly called, poorly coached, and Julius Jones isn't the running back of the future for the Cowboys...It's Marion Barber.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;1111867 said:
Julius Jones isn't the running back of the future for the Cowboys...It's Marion Barber.

Jones has shown all season that he's still several steps ahead of Barber. Jones is fifth in the NFL in rushing yards per game and is on pace for almost 1,400 yards.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
AdamJT13;1111871 said:
Jones has shown all season that he's still several steps ahead of Barber. Jones is fifth in the NFL in rushing yards per game and is on pace for almost 1,400 yards.

F.Y.I.

Marion Barber average more than Julius Jones ypc (yards per carry) and ypc (yards per catch).

You tell me who is the better back. Give Marion Barber, julius jones carries and see what you get.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;1111879 said:
F.Y.I.

Marion Barber average more than Julius Jones ypc (yards per carry) and ypc (yards per catch).

You tell me who is the better back. Give Marion Barber, julius jones carries and see what you get.

That's so dumb.

Hambrick has better YPC than Emmitt...now he's better?
Lamont Jordan, better YPC than Martin...

But I guess you probably know more about RB's than BP, you know, the guy who drafted both those guys, neither of whom you would have even thought about. You would have taken Jackson in Rd 1 because you read it on ESPN.

Nice Sig BTW