"Official Commanders" Hate Thread

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
ok, so how much do you really hate them? post up

I know God said not to hate, but the Hole in the Roof shows he will make exceptions

:laugh1:

blandi60

Reaction score
I'm at home pacing around waiting for tonights game and I think which game was worse last year ? Was losing a close one worse or getting badly beaten in the second :bang2: .Then I think, who cares, this is COWBOYS - Commanders I hate losing to them full stop.Forget the loser will be 0-2, torch their secoundary,run the ball down their throats,stuff the run and make Brunell and Moss human pinballs.

I want them CRUSHED
I want them DRIVEN before us.
I want to hear the LAMENTATION of their women.

Thank you.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
blandi60 said:
I'm at home pacing around waiting for tonights game and I think which game was worse last year ? Was losing a close one worse or getting badly beaten in the second :bang2: .Then I think, who cares, this is COWBOYS - Commanders I hate losing to them full stop.Forget the loser will be 0-2, torch their secoundary,run the ball down their throats,stuff the run and make Brunell and Moss human pinballs.

I want them CRUSHED

Thank you.
Great first post. :laugh2:

:welcome: What took you so long?

Duane

Reaction score
blandi60 said:

I want them CRUSHED

Thank you.
:welcome:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
blandi60 said:

I want them CRUSHED

Thank you.

You are my kind man!!!!!!

Welcome Sir

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
blandi60 said:

I want them CRUSHED

Thank you.

Haha awesome! I love to hate the Deadstinks!

Hey 5 :starspin I actually used St. Gibbs in a bar the other day.

Commanders fans are for the most part ignorant when it comes to being able to talk football. Picture this:

At the bar last night, Dolphins Fan, Myself, Eagles fan, Commanders fan.

Dolphins Fan, Myself and Eagles fan are all discussing football in and of itself, talking about wins and losses this coming week, picks and upsets.

Of course, dumbarse Commanders fan has to chime in with: "Let me get you a broom, cause we are gonna sweep you. Iron legs Bledsoe is going to get destroyed!"

Dolphins fan (one of my best friends) chimes in : "That's funny considering last week the combined age of the 2 QBs in the Vikings game was just a hair under biblical."

The Philly fan responds, "Yup! It's good to let the 0-1 teams scrap it out, I'm going to sit back and enjoy the last time in a while that I can say we are on top of the division."

I then say, "Brother, we have owned you 49 times out of our last 79 meetings, that 49-30 if you want to do the math, and you won't catch us even if you do sweep us every season for the next 9 years."

Commanders fan: "Bull*%^& that's not right, I think you made those numbers up."

Me: "Ask St. Gibbs to send another tape in to the league to review our record. His *****ing average for the season is already 1.000, I'm hoping he keeps up that great percentage."

Finally he got the hint that he was fighting a losing battle and slunk off to another part of the bar, and the real football fans got back to talking shop.

Long story short, :dissskin:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
blandi60 said:

I want them CRUSHED

Thank you.
Great first post!!!!!!!!!!!!

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
Anytime a player gets traded or signs with the Commanders, I automatically hate them. It still hurts that James Washington became a Commander. I will not draft any Commanders on my Fantasy Football team.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I saw some stuff on a skins site about how skins fans messed around with a guy on the highway bc he saw a cowboys license plate. Apparently he was cutting him off bc he saw the guy was in a hurry, with his kid in the car. That was sort of disguisting. I hate the Skins as a team, I want them to lose 16 games a year, but I dont make it personal

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
There is nothing more satisfying in the world of sports than beating the skins.

There is nothing more devestating in the world sports than losing to the skins.
How much do I hate them???

When I say "Washinton Commanders" I get that little bit of throw up in the back of my throught. You know the kind when something is so distateful and repulsive that it makes you sick a little?

They are the worst of the league and it is our job to vanquish them from the NFL landscape.

Cowboys Rule!

HighTechDave

Reaction score
I had a Foreskins Fan "so called friend" give me a Washington hat for my birthday. I commensed to wiping my #ss with it in showing my true appreciation for the owner and the team.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
blandi60 said:
I hate losing to them full stop.Forget the loser will be 0-2, torch their secoundary,run the ball down their throats,stuff the run and make Brunell and Moss human pinballs.

I want them CRUSHED

Thank you.

Well done!

Especially that human pinball part. That goes for Portis and Cooley too.

ratking

Reaction score
I Hope We Beat Them And Hold No Mercy

Keeep Scoring On Them!!!

Go Cowboys!!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HighTechDave said:
ok, so how much do you really hate them? post up

I know God said not to hate, but the Hole in the Roof shows he will make exceptions

:laugh1:

He said that before the Commanders started. I think he should make an admendment to the 'thou shall not hate' to 'thou shall not hate except the Commanders'

dguinta1

Reaction score
I think this goes w/o saying on how much us Cowboys fans hate the deadskins.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
This thing with the Commanders started in the early 1970s when George Allen arrived in Washington.

Allen, the football coaching version of Richard Nixon (complete with the paranoia and the hand-wringing), was obsessed with the Cowboys.

NFL Films has video of an interview with Allen talking about the Cowboys and he said, "The Cowboys had this division to themselves for so long. We came in and destroyed their power and that's what made the rivalry."

I'm paraphrasing for the most part, but the part about "destroying their power" is a direct quote.

If disliking Allen wasn't enough, he put together a roster chock full of people that inspired dislike. Guys like Diron Talbert, a journeyman lineman who made it his life's goal to hurt Roger Staubach; Billy Kilmer and Sonny Jurgensen, a pair of beer-bellied, a-hole quarterbacks; later came people like Joe Theezeman; Daniel Snyder, Art, the Fun Bunch, the Hogs, Spurrier (lol), etc.

Dallas has more wins than Washington in the rivalry, more Super Bowls, more fans, more class, more arrogance (but that's ok ;) ), better-looking uniforms, better-looking cheerleaders, etc.

What it boils down to is envy.

From George Allen's obsession with Landry and his team in the early 1970s, to Daniel Snyder's obsession with Jerry Jones and his franchise now, that's what it's all about. Pure-dee, burgundy-colored jealousy.

Hail to the sub-par, second-tier, racial slur, wanna-bes.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
blandi60 said:
I want them CRUSHED

fondo.jpg

HighTechDave

Reaction score
jazzcat22 said:
He said that before the Commanders started. I think he should make an admendment to the 'thou shall not hate' to 'thou shall not hate except the Commanders'

your gonna need to add the Eagles to that list. That is a city in the U.S. that needs to fall into a sink-hole all the way to the Earths core, and burn every human there. The world would be a happier place, and the GNP would go up.

sorry for hijacking my own thread, it had to be said

:D

Chuck 54

Reaction score
There is no team, and has never been any team, that I hate more than the Skins...not even when Buddy Ryan showed such disrespect for the game, the Cowboys, and Tom Landry in Philly with the fake kneel down.

The Skins have always been my most hated team, going all the way back to Sonny Jurganson, Billy Kilmer, George Allen, the Over-the-Hill gang and The Fun Bunch....it's not even close.

Even if Dallas' playoff hopes pinned on the outcome, I could never pull for the Skins to win a game. I've tried time and time again over the years, but as the game unfolds, I always return to my bitterness and root for the other team. It could be NY, Philly, or the old Cardinals...it could even be the 49ers or Packers...doesn't matter, my favorite team besides Dallas will always be whoever is playing against the Skins.

That's an irrational but 40 year old fact.