"Our " Roy Williams can comeback and lead us

Youngan

Benched
Reaction score
Roy , who I have always loved, who I feel has always been used in the wrong manner, has a chance to pick us up here.

Roy can step back into the lineup and give us a the shot in the arm we need with some big hits, maybe a sack , maybe a big hit on ST etc.

People cheered when Roy went out, some of my Buds were happy, and now they feel stupid; Roy can now make them feel ignorant.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Funny ... it took me to the "big hits" part of your post (end of the second line) to realize you were talking about the "other" Roy. :)

I guess I've already embraced RW11 as "Our" Roy Williams. :)

Reaction score
Youngan;2343347 said:
Roy , who I have always loved, who I feel has always been used in the wrong manner, has a chance to pick us up here.

Roy can step back into the lineup and give us a the shot in the arm we need with some big hits, maybe a sack , maybe a big hit on ST etc.

People cheered when Roy went out, some of my Buds were happy, and now they feel stupid; Roy can now make them feel ignorant.

People cheered when Roy went out, some of my Buds were happy, and now they feel stupid; Roy can now make them feel ignorant.[/quote]

Best quote here. I said before watch what you wish for.

sacase

Reaction score
Maybe it took his injury to make fans realize how important he actually is to the defense. Yeah he gives up a catch for a TD here and there but he brings a lot to stopping the run game.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Youngan;2343347 said:

He hasn't been playing?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I've given up on him as far as being the superstar he once was.

Hes a nice player asis. But I miss that dominating force we once had.

We should have a funeral or something.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
I just don't know that we have missed Roy much. His name has been called about as much as when he was playing. He's a two-down player who theoretically is a run stuffer and a hard hitter, but is he all that active? I might not be paying close enough attention. The hard hits certainly aren't there any more.

Portis torched us, but I don't recall Perry doing much. The Arizona running game certainly didn't do anything.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Youngan;2343347 said:

Did your doctor prescribe you something funny?

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Roy will help this defense and the entire team, a big hit here and there can't hurt either.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Wanted him since he was out. I can't wait to see a defender bring a player down on first contact again. Hope that plate in his forearm has him feeling good. I don't want him feeling vulnerable, I want him feeling vicious.

Use Your Illusion

Reaction score
Youngan;2343347 said:

He hasn't done this stuff in at least two years now. What makes you think he'll start now?

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Use Your Illusion;2343503 said:
He hasn't done this stuff in at least two years now. What makes you think he'll start now?

He's not even the best Roy Williams on the team anymore. THAT -- not the weight loss, supposed rededication, changed number, changed role, changed scheme -- will get him back to being the old Roy.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2343431 said:
Wanted him since he was out. I can't wait to see a defender bring a player down on first contact again. Hope that plate in his forearm has him feeling good. I don't want him feeling vulnerable, I want him feeling vicious.
apparently you didn't see the last time he played

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Roy is not and has never EVER been a leader.

He is what is he is. A good player who has the talent to be great.