"Pittsburgh should've traded for McFlabb"....

newlander

Reaction score
so says a steelers fan to me the other day. I thought about it, and it's not a horrible idea as I think "Big Ben" is in a heap of doo doo. Plus, the way Pitt runs the ball, has a short passing, ball control offense, I actually think he would've done well there. Meh, more fun to watch us pummel him 2x per year anyway.....;)

jrumann59

Reaction score
To tell you the truth McNabb needs a QB coach that is tough. His mechanics are flawed badly. I do not know if it is from the last few years of being nicked up but his legs are not doing what they are supposed to for what ever reason especially on short passes he locks his front knee a lot and you will see those passes dive right into the ground.

joseephuss

Reaction score
jrumann59;3335962 said:
To tell you the truth McNabb needs a QB coach that is tough. His mechanics are flawed badly. I do not know if it is from the last few years of being nicked up but his legs are not doing what they are supposed to for what ever reason especially on short passes he locks his front knee a lot and you will see those passes dive right into the ground.

He has always done that. It is nothing new. That is why he is a career 59.02% passer. The league average during his tenure is 59.53%. The better passers in the league are easily completing over 60.00% of their passes.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
His mechanics are bad because in the last year or so, they tried to have a more backyard, fling-it-around style offense and you can't just do that.

I still think he's pretty good and would help Washington be a pretty good team if it weren't for their offensive line needing a replacement at EVERY position.

juck

Reaction score
Ben will be there. He wont go down for that.Even though she did.:)
Some idiot stealer fan said he would be happy with Dennis Dixon.lol.