"Romo is alot like Joe Favre"

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Just watching the local news where they are making fun of Jerry for his halftime interview. They asked him about Romo, and Jerry said that "Romo has alot of sandlot in him, alot like Joe Favre."

sf49rh8r

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy said:
Just watching the local news where they are making fun of Jerry for his halftime interview. They asked him about Romo, and Jerry said that "Romo has alot of sandlot in him, alot like Joe Favre."

I hope not....

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
I laughed and laughed about that.

It was obvious he was looking at Theisman and had the name "Joe" on his mind and he slipped and said..."Romo has a lot of sandlot in him. Now I'm not saying he's Joe Favre, Joe, but he plays like Favre..."

Bizwah

Reaction score
My take was this:

When he began comparing Favre to Romo, Joe T began to squirm at the comparison, so Jerry said "Joe" referring to Thiesmann.....I have no doubt he knows Favre's name is Brent.

sf49rh8r

Reaction score
Bizwah said:
My take was this:

When he began comparing Favre to Romo, Joe T began to squirm at the comparison, so Jerry said "Joe" referring to Thiesmann.....I have no doubt he knows Favre's name is Brent.

And I thought it was Farve....my bad....

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Bizwah said:
My take was this:

:lmao:

Classic.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I heard it and had to rewind to laugh some more. As Juke points ou,t the Joe T. stupidness, it was the first comparison that came to mind.

But the "Brent" post here is even more comical.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
I laughed and laughed about that.

It was obvious he was looking at Theisman and had the name "Joe" on his mind and he slipped and said..."Romo has a lot of sandlot in him. Now I'm not saying he's Joe Favre, Joe, but he plays like Favre..."
He also referred to Romo as "Troy" on a number of occasions during his radio interview earlier this week.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
heard that also......kinda funny......little tough tied.....on National tv

joseephuss

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
I heard it and had to rewind to laugh some more. As Juke points ou,t the Joe T. stupidness, it was the first comparison that came to mind.

But the "Brent" post here is even more comical.

Mike Vick called him Brent last year.