"To Catch A Cowboy"

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Anyone see the "To Catch a Cowboy" piece they did on ESPN Sunday NFL Countdown? It gave me goosebumps, they make us sound like a Juggernaut, which hasn't happened in ages.

Also, surprisingly, Keyshawn still says Romo is having the 2nd best season of any QB in the league. They all agreed on Romo as #2, except for Ditka who wants to have Brett Favre's baby and Tom Jackson who picked Peyton because he's got all those injuries on the line and is without his (questionable) #1 receiver. I guess Reggie Wayne, Anthony Gonzalez, Dallas Clark and Addai are nobodies.

Ditka had the balls to say that Favre is #2 because he's carrying the team on his back since they can't run. Obviously, he hasn't watched a Packer game in the last 4 weeks. The rest of the guys just laughed at him.

anava

Reaction score
Ok, I missed it who has it recorded and is going to throw that out here.;)

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
TheCount;1835007 said:
Ditka had the balls to say that Favre is #2 because he's carrying the team on his back since they can't run. Obviously, he hasn't watched a Packer game in the last 4 weeks. The rest of the guys just laughed at him.
LOL. Grant's the #1 rusher in the NFL since he began starting for Green Bay.

seniorette

Reaction score
TheCount;1835007 said:
Anyone see the "To Catch a Cowboy" piece they did on ESPN Sunday NFL Countdown? It gave me goosebumps, they make us sound like a Juggernaut, which hasn't happened in ages.

Also, surprisingly, Keyshawn still says Romo is having the 2nd best season of any QB in the league. They all agreed on Romo as #2, except for Ditka who wants to have Brett Favre's baby and Tom Jackson who picked Peyton because he's got all those injuries on the line and is without his (questionable) #1 receiver. I guess the fact that he has Reggie Wayne, Anthony Gonzalez, Dallas Clark and Addai are nobodies.

We just saw that, and was commenting on how great it was to be a Cowboy fan and see them being picked out like that. Also we see a lot of other teams comparing there quarterback to Tony. How great is that. Awesome.