"White Chocolate"

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
TO said that he and Witten are "White Chocolate"

TO and Witten REALLY like each other.... they know that they butter each others bread.

TO is lucky to be a Cowboys.
Witten is lucky to have TO. He is having a monster year.

BOTH are lucky to have COOL Tony Romo under center

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Personally I hope T.O. retires a Cowboy .... he has really won me over .... I no longer think of him as a hired gun.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
YoMick;1746566 said:
TO said that he and Witten are "White Chocolate"

TO and Witten REALLY like each other.... they know that they butter each others bread.

TO is lucky to be a Cowboys.
Witten is lucky to have TO. He is having a monster year.

BOTH are lucky to have COOL Tony Romo under center

BOTH are lucky to have COOL Tony Romo under center is the real winner! :bow:

Word Mofo

Reaction score
I found it hilarious when TO was telling Andrea that he still loved Philly (the town) and even some of the players on the other team. I can't believe the media hasn't taken that one and run with it, but I suppose they all went to bed once the rout was on.

superpunk

Reaction score
zrinkill;1746574 said:
Personally I hope T.O. retires a Cowboy .... he has really won me over .... I no longer think of him as a hired gun.

Do you have any more of the originals of that pic in your sig? I'd love to get as many of those as I can. I guess I can capture them off the video.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Word Mofo;1746618 said:
I found it hilarious when TO was telling Andrea that he still loved Philly (the town) and even some of the players on the other team. I can't believe the media hasn't taken that one and run with it, but I suppose they all went to bed once the rout was on.

Not really all that surprising. It's much more compelling to show controversy and grudges and revenge, than water under the bridge (in the media's eyes).

zeromaster

Reaction score
zrinkill;1746574 said:
Whatever he may have said or done in the past, he's always practiced and played hard. I was puzzled when they first got him, but his work ethic speaks for itself. He's really enjoying what's going on, and the other changes are just things that come with time.

Almost everyone thinks they can conquer the world when they're young.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Mavs Man;1746625 said:
Not really all that surprising. It's much more compelling to show controversy and grudges and revenge, than water under the bridge (in the media's eyes).

So, buddy, are you going to "bump" your old Witten thread, or is someone else going to have to do it for you? :laugh2:

Time for some warm crow!

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I'm sure if you asked Philly fans deep down who they'd rather have....I'll bet the majority would vote T.O over McNabb. I don't think Owens ever really disliked McNabb, he just never thought of him as a leader and his only mistake was expressing that opinion. To me...there are about a few hundread guys in the league who have done worse, but no one seems to care much about steroid use, domestic violence, DUI charges or killing people nearly as much as they do some wideout ripping his teammate. It's sad really.

His work ethic and dedication to the game can NEVER be questioned and that is good enough for me.