Rack...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Anyone know where Rack is hiding these days? Things ok in his world?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Seven;1551319 said:
Anyone know where Rack is hiding these days? Things ok in his world?
I see him online quite a bit, he just hasn't been posting. Probably taking a break and charging his batteries.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;1551874 said:
I see him online quite a bit, he just hasn't been posting. Probably taking a break and charging his batteries.

I think he said something along those lines for the offseason.

Plus he could be working on his car and spending time in a dodge forum to absorb all the info he can.

Seven

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1551948 said:
I think he said something along those lines for the offseason.

Plus he could be working on his car and spending time in a dodge forum to absorb all the info he can.

Yeah? What's he do for the other 23 hours and 57 minutes in a day?
icon10.gif
Kinda miss him. Haven't been called a moron in quite some time now.

DON"T you dare! You either, Hos.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I hate being around here from about a week after the draft till about a week before TC starts. Nothing goes on but pointless arguing about things that are irrelevant (ex: Who's better Quincy Carter or Chad Hutchinson?... you see my point).

Haven't been able to work on the car much though. Money issues, not to mention my garage door is broken and cannot be opened. I'll be getting started up again soon though. I'll also be in SA on tuesday to catch a practice.

Thanks for caring, I love you too. :confused:

Oh and seven... I miss you too. :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack;1561100 said:
I hate being around here from about a week after the draft till about a week before TC starts. Nothing goes on but pointless arguing about things that are irrelevant (ex: Who's better Quincy Carter or Chad Hutchinson?... you see my point).

Haven't been able to work on the car much though. Money issues, not to mention my garage door is broken and cannot be opened. I'll be getting started up again soon though. I'll also be in SA on tuesday to catch a practice.

Don't confuse curiosity with caring.;) :p:

Now...get working on that car darn it.

Seven

Reaction score
Rack;1561100 said:

I should take your advice but can't seem to stay away. Quincy STILL rears his ugly head yet I trudge on........................all in the name of a good laugh. Good to hear you're stll around.

Freakin garage door. If it ain't one thing it's another.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Rack;1561100 said:

you can always kick the garage door down ala chuck norris lol.

i forget what size engine are you putting in your bad boy?

AND DID YOU HEAR SPIKE CANCELED BULLRUN!