Raiders Carr - Interested?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
This article seems to claim Carr light be released. I know there are a number of people who would like to move on from Dak.

Is there any interest? What would he bring to the team?

I think Dak, under the right circumstance can win in the post season. I could be wrong. But I see logical reasons why this would be possible.

What say you?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...ar&cvid=b1d2ca78a5b1495dd2cae1e74fe61e7c&rc=1

cowboyec

Reaction score
no.
i think dak is a better QB.
keep dak.
sign vet f/a back-up.
draft a QB.
create depth and competition.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
there are zero teams that would take on radio with his contract.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak's contract AND Carr's contract? Because you can't trade Dak. Or release him.

Or just stick with Rush.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not an option. Prescott is your QB. Best you can hope for is a mid round draft pick.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
This article seems to claim Carr light be released. I know there are a number of people who would like to move on from Dak.

Is there any interest? What would he bring to the team?

I think Dak, under the right circumstance can win in the post season. I could be wrong. But I see logical reasons why this would be possible.

What say you?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...ar&cvid=b1d2ca78a5b1495dd2cae1e74fe61e7c&rc=1
No way we could afford both with the salary cap, so it's kinda a moot point.

DanA

Reaction score
Any change in QB is going to have to be a slow transition, we can't just take on a high-priced FA and a rookie needs to be developed.....So that's a no to Carr (or any free agent) but while Dak's contract is guaranteed we might as well utilize the time to develop a rookie. I think it's critical we role the dice and draft a guy because Dak's replacement is not on the roster.