Rams cut RB Malcolm Brown

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I want him. Behind our line, he will feast on opposing defenses. He is a pure N/S runner and a 3 down back. He is also a pretty good receiver out of the back field.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want him. Behind our line, he will feast on opposing defenses. He is a pure N/S runner and a 3 down back. He is also a pretty good receiver out of the back field.

Double L. Did you watch him this preseason?

Macnalty

Reaction score
I watched some Ram games and he did not stand out consistently. Those rams have a great DL with A Donald(was my pet cat).

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is double L?

In the draft there were two players from UT with the same name but slightly different spelling. Malcom and Malcolm Brown. The RB had 2 Ls in his name so I dubbed him double L when discussing players before the draft because otherwise I couldn't remember which was which.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
In the draft there were two players from UT with the same name but slightly different spelling. Malcom and Malcolm Brown. The RB had 2 Ls in his name so I dubbed him double L when discussing players before the draft because otherwise I couldn't remember which was which.

I see.....well since I am a Horns fan, I know who is who......yes LL....

I watched him dominate in HS. I watched him do good things behind a crap OL, with no QB help at UT.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well, if you want a guy who can get short yardage and doesn't fumble, he's your guy.