Ramsey Trade interest credible?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has anyone seen a real media person report this story?

All I've seen are blogger type sites repeating some other blogger type "reported".

I just don't see Stephen "cap boy" Jones wanting to both pay big money and give up picks for a CB when it is a deep CB draft.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
No way….Diggs needs a new deal and the last thing they need is another 20 million per year corner. Decent chance Brown re-signs and we draft a CB in the first couple rounds.

Rayman70

Reaction score
No way….Diggs needs a new deal and the last thing they need is another 20 million per year corner. Decent chance Brown re-signs and we draft a CB in the first couple rounds.
Diggs aint a lock. Deep draft class if we need a cb or 2.

Mr_437

Reaction score

I just don't see Stephen "cap boy" Jones wanting to both pay big money and give up picks for a CB when it is a deep CB draft.
I agree with this. I have a hard time believing they'll sign Diggs to market value.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I agree with this. I have a hard time believing they'll sign Diggs to market value.

That's the typical reports that I've seen. They are referencing the opinion of another media person without directly quoting him.

Sandyf

Reaction score
At this time of the year, what really is true? Always rumors with the Cowboys, always hope the Cowboys will make a BIG splash and yet nothing hardly ever happens.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Has anyone seen a real media person report this story?

All I've seen are blogger type sites repeating some other blogger type "reported".

Haven't seen anything other the speculation.

Rayman70

Reaction score
this is the same things/rumors we hear every free agency/draft time..and with 0 facts. This isn't real guys. And This, he's not what he was 2 years back. I am not trading anything above a 3rd for him.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Defensively, Wagner would be my improvement target. Offensively, grab Hopkins...and take them both.

Hardline

Reaction score
Cowboys are basically linked to everybody. It's clickbait. I only believe it when an official press conference happens.