Twitter: Randy Gregory returns to practice

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope he practices hard! No show for game #1 and not available for game#2. I had/have super high hopes for this guy. He's shown up before against Philthy and he needs to this week!

He needs to git after it and dine on roasted eagle Monday night!!!!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Thus far his only game vs Tampa and Brady a guy who does not take sacks very often so not getting a sack vs Brady, is not the end of the world. I fully expect to see Gregory produce pressure and get sacks in these upcoming games.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Give me one strip sack Monday. That's not asking THAT much.

Yeah, I would like to see him at least pressure Hurts, and cause some errant throws or incompletions. Sacks to get Hurts may be tough for this DL as of now. Plus he is mobile. But some hurries and forced bad passes are possible. But I can see a few sacks even if they need to blitz.
Dallas defenses does not do well with mobile QB's. But with Hurts, contain him, and they will get sacks.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quinn has said Parson will see some time at DE but he does not want Parson being full time DE because it would take away from things they want to do at LB.

Exactly, that is what I meant, Parsons is a LB. But I just did not include the part you mentioned, about being at DE sometimes.

bigE79

Reaction score
Thus far his only game vs Tampa and Brady a guy who does not take sacks very often so not getting a sack vs Brady, is not the end of the world. I fully expect to see Gregory produce pressure and get sacks in these upcoming games.
TB12 is probably one of the easiest qbs to sack,he never runs,if we couldn't get to him,I don't like our chances against hurts,we definitely need containment in this game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
TB12 is probably one of the easiest qbs to sack,he never runs,if we couldn't get to him,I don't like our chances against hurts,we definitely need containment in this game.
Brady isn’t easy to sack lol. Getting sacked isn’t about your “speed”. Brady’s genius is he gets the ball out fast…oh snd btw he has a great offensive line. That’s not Hurts.

Sydla

Reaction score
This is good but honestly, I was kind of disappointed in his play against Tampa. Let's see how he looks against Philly. Philly has some pretty good OTs in Mailata and Johnson. So Gregory and Parsons and others are going to be tested. Plus, Hurts has the ability to kill you with his legs if you lose containment.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is good but honestly, I was kind of disappointed in his play against Tampa. Let's see how he looks against Philly. Philly has some pretty good OTs in Mailata and Johnson. So Gregory and Parsons and others are going to be tested. Plus, Hurts has the ability to kill you with his legs if you lose containment.
I keep thinking with Lawrence and Gregory that the Buccs offensive line sort of deterred them
A bit. I would’ve loved to see how they do against the Chargers.

Praxit

Reaction score
..I think Gregory has to be pumped up for this game. Dallas looking more solid each game. He wants a piece of it.