Ranking NFL Teams Top 10 Easiest and Toughest Schedules

Flamma

Reaction score
How do the Eagles have one of the easiest schedules. When they came in 2nd in the NFCE, and play basically, the same schedule as Dallas does.
With the exceptions of what, 4 teams.
I have not looked at their schedule vs. ours yet.
They play the Packers, Jags, and Rams. We play the Lions, Texans, and 49ers. That's the only difference.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm torn. I see no reason why we can't make the playoffs. But part of me wonders as a team what sets us apart from those other teams behind us?
Look at it like this. They're saying we have a 60% chance at being slightly better than average. The league allows 43.75% of the teams in the playoffs. Are we slightly better than average? If they're giving us a 60% chance, they think, maybe.

GINeric

Reaction score
Hopefully they'll still think it's easy as we sneak into the playoffs, and play real teams and get put out of our misery!!!

Every team is a real team. These guys are professional football player. NFL players and coaches say that it's hard as hell to win a game at this level.

I've never heard a coach or player say a win was easy in the regular season or the playoffs.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
At the moment I can't really see us not making the play offs. Even with our one dimensional offense we're still better than half the league. And on good days we're in the top ten. There will always be enough "small kids" on the school yard to beat up.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
If we avoid major injuries I think 60% is realistic.
Yep, we do have 5 gimmies in Giants, Commanders and home to Eags

ALL three NFCE teams have ranked in the top 10 with easy schedules........damn
Just another reason winning this season will be tough.....

We're lucky not being in the AFC North.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
SOS rankings before the season fall in the same category as Draft Grades right after the draft and Power Rankings. Meaningless

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
They play the Packers, Jags, and Rams. We play the Lions, Texans, and 49ers. That's the only difference.
Eagles get to play the Cowboys twice, while the Cowboys have to play the Eagles twice

kayne-west-smile.gif

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
When a team like Philthy loses both coordinators, it's never factored into SOS.....it's just one metric.
Lol. That is a major plus for Philly. They have gone from a historically bad oc/dc to at least average…if anything that makes them better.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If Philly fans were mad about how much the offense went pass happy last year..just wait, KM has something for you.....imagine if you will shotgun hand off up the middle on 1st down..if the HC says he wants to see more runs, hold on to your hats because then it will come on 1st and 2nd down out of spite..lol