Rat will have 2 sacks....

juck

Reaction score
I think out dline is going to give that horrid oline of the steelers fits.Especially up the gut.They will be so worried about Dware that Spencer and Ellis and Tank and rat are going to get to the most sacked qb in the NFL.I think wade dials it up nice this game.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
I can see this happening.

Hopefully Ware plays though, and is able to play to his full potential. It would be much tougher without him.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I think we can have another game like we did against Seattle, in terms of pressuring and sacking the QB goes.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Hopefully Ware is there to make this true. Anyone think Spencer can't hold down the fort in case he doesn't come back for the Pitt game?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Their oline has issues, but I wouldn't rate them as horrid.

Woods

Reaction score
When I watched Philly beat the Steelers, J Johnson brought pressure on nearly EVERY offensive snap of the Steelers.

Almost on every passing play the Steelers ran on offense, it seemed the QB was getting hit.

This took its toll on Ben R. in the 2nd half.

Similarly, when the Giants beat the Steelers, the Giants defense brought the heat on a consistent basis.

That's what we have to do. We just can't let up hitting Ben R. We have to hit him from the 1st quarter consistently to the end of the game.