Rate Your Favorite Actors/Actresses Best Movies

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I watched the TMZ episode with Stallone and Arnold, it was really good. They are my all time favorite actors, icons really. A question was posed to them….who is on the Mount Rushmore(four) of action stars. Without question, those two are in it. Arnold said Clint Eastwood is one and Sly said Bruce Willis is the other. It is hard to argue against those four.

But, it got me thinking……..IMO, Tom Cruise should be in the top four for action stars but who’s place does he take? I would say Clint since his action roles were limited, especially after the early 80’s.

It’s a dumb thought to ponder, I know but it was an interesting question.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I watched the TMZ episode with Stallone and Arnold, it was really good. They are my all time favorite actors, icons really. A question was posed to them….who is on the Mount Rushmore(four) of action stars. Without question, those two are in it. Arnold said Clint Eastwood is one and Sly said Bruce Willis is the other. It is hard to argue against those four.

But, it got me thinking……..IMO, Tom Cruise should be in the top four for action stars but who’s place does he take? I would say Clint since his action roles were limited, especially after the early 80’s.

It’s a dumb thought to ponder, I know but it was an interesting question.
Steve McQueen, Harrison Ford, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Clint Eastwood