Ravens / Cowboys Stream????

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So i'm sure someone will post a stream of the game...

How have the streams looked this year? Are they choppy at all?

Also is there anywhere online just to buy a good feed like yahoo sports does for PPV's.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
nfl.com might be streaming it. they normally do the network games and the Sun. night games.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Romo2Owens4six;2495453 said:
nfl.com might be streaming it. they normally do the network games and the Sun. night games.

How is the quality?

Pretty crisp or like Sopcast?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Romo2Owens4six;2495453 said:

CATCH17;2495475 said:
How is the quality?

Pretty crisp or like Sopcast?

I watched it one time. They don't "stay with the game" like normal broadcasts and you can get kicked out and placed in a queue sometimes. It's better than nothing. (which is what I get since my cable company doesn't even offer NFL Network)

As fort he quality, it's pretty good. (which is probably why they limit how many people can connect preventing bandwidth saturation / server overload)

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Rather certain it is illegal to stream NFL Games. Suprised that these practices are allowed to stay up.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
nyc;2495482 said:
I watched it one time. They don't "stay with the game" and you can get kicked out and placed in a queue sometimes. It's better than nothing. (which is what I get since my cable company doesn't even offer NFL Network)

As fort he quality, it's pretty good. (which is probably why they limit how many people can connect preventing bandwidth saturation)

Im going to test it out on the thursday game.

If it sucks i'll either go to a friends house or bar.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I feel sorry for those without NFLN. Last game at Texas Stadium and it isn't available to some people.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2495521 said:
I feel sorry for those without NFLN. Last game at Texas Stadium and it isn't available to some people.

Its a joke and im a local.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2495527 said:
If you're in the Dallas area, they will broadcast it locally to those without NFLN.

I'm actually in the southern Oklahoma area. I live about 40 minutes from the Great State of Texas.

They've never shown the games locally before on NFLN. I wonder if they will this time?