Ravens linebacker Green released from hospital

Associated Press

Roderick Green
s6912.jpg

Linebacker
Baltimore Ravens

Profile 2005 SEASON STATISTICS
Tot Ast Solo FF Sack Int 3 2 1 0 2 0

RANDALLSTOWN, Md. -- Baltimore Ravens linebacker Roderick Green was released from a hospital Monday after being stabbed at a bowling alley, a hospital spokeswoman said.

Ravens officials said it was too early to know whether the 6-foot-2, 245-pounder would be available for the start of training camp July 27.

Green was taken to Sinai Hospital after the stabbing early Sunday morning, a hospital spokeswoman said.

Green was at the Kings Point bowling alley when he bumped into another bowler, leading to an altercation. Green tried to break it off and left the bowling alley, but the man came after him and stabbed him in the parking lot.

Police have no suspects in the attack. The assailant and the player did not know each other, police said.

Green, 24, is a third-year player out of Central Missouri State. He played in 16 games last season and had two sacks.

J-DOG

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Updated: July 10, 2006, 5:57 PM ET
Ravens linebacker Green released from hospital

Associated Press

Roderick Green
s6912.jpg

Linebacker
Baltimore Ravens

Profile 2005 SEASON STATISTICS
Tot Ast Solo FF Sack Int 3 2 1 0 2 0

RANDALLSTOWN, Md. -- Baltimore Ravens linebacker Roderick Green was released from a hospital Monday after being stabbed at a bowling alley, a hospital spokeswoman said.

Ravens officials said it was too early to know whether the 6-foot-2, 245-pounder would be available for the start of training camp July 27.

Green was taken to Sinai Hospital after the stabbing early Sunday morning, a hospital spokeswoman said.

Green was at the Kings Point bowling alley when he bumped into another bowler, leading to an altercation. Green tried to break it off and left the bowling alley, but the man came after him and stabbed him in the parking lot.

Police have no suspects in the attack. The assailant and the player did not know each other, police said.

Green, 24, is a third-year player out of Central Missouri State. He played in 16 games last season and had two sacks.
I wonder if it was Ray Lewis's posse?
"I didn't see nuthin"-Ray Lewis

MONT17

Reaction score
Green is a thug/punk... a buddy of mine was invited to a "Raven" party and GREEN asked "who are you?" my buddy replied "who are you?" with a quick retort GREEN said "I'm Roderick Green of the RAVENS" as he bumbed him while walking by!!! Now granted my buddy thinks he is a wiz with the ladies and can be a annoying but he is 175LBs soaking wet!!!

I used to live in MD. and the area where he was stabbed is the drug/murder capital of the County made famous by the wire!!!

Hater

Reaction score
MONT17 said:
a buddy of mine was invited to a "Raven" party and GREEN asked "who are you?" my buddy replied "who are you?" with a quick retort GREEN said "I'm Roderick Green of the RAVENS" as he bumbed him while walking by!!! Now granted my buddy thinks he is a wiz with the ladies and can be a annoying but he is 175LBs soaking wet!!!

if I was Green and some skinny loser got smart with me at a team party I'd probably say the same thing

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
When I first looked at this article I asked myself:: What did Ray Lewis do now?

Football players is the only ones athletes that get away with crimes.

Sean Taylor
Ray Lewis
Jamal Lewis
and more ( you name em)

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
With apologies to Steve Martin in Roxanne.

Let's start with...

Obvious: It couldn't have been Ray Lewis because Green is still alive.

Fashionable: Evidently Green has never seen Lewis without his helmet on.

Personal: It couldn't have been Lewis, he hasn't hit anyone hard in a couple years.

Philosophical: If a man is stabbed in a parking lot and there's nobody there to hear it, it was Ray Lewis.

Humorous: Laugh and the world laughs with you. Stab someone in a parking lot and it's plea-bargain time.

Punctual: "Green ran after being stabbed, and the attacker tried to chase him down but was unable to do so." That sounds like Ray Lewis.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I used to live in MD. and the area where he was stabbed is the drug/murder capital of the County made famous by the wire!!!

I wonder if Bunk and McNulty are investigating it? :laugh1:

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I didn't know Ray Lewis bowled.

Rich...............
seriously, how do you get stabbed in a bowling alley?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yakuza Rich said:

Rich...............
Hey bowling is serious bizness. Like, what if the person didn't wait while they took their turn. U know that kind of thing can be aggravating.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:

Football players is the only ones athletes that get away with crimes.

Sean Taylor
Ray Lewis
Jamal Lewis
and more ( you name em)

What about Leonard Little?? He was really punished. :rolleyes:
Or Ty "ecstasy" Law running from the Miami cops?

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Draegerman said:
With apologies to Steve Martin in Roxanne.

Let's start with...

Obvious: It couldn't have been Ray Lewis because Green is still alive.

Fashionable: Evidently Green has never seen Lewis without his helmet on.

Personal: It couldn't have been Lewis, he hasn't hit anyone hard in a couple years.

Philosophical: If a man is stabbed in a parking lot and there's nobody there to hear it, it was Ray Lewis.

Humorous: Laugh and the world laughs with you. Stab someone in a parking lot and it's plea-bargain time.

Punctual: "Green ran after being stabbed, and the attacker tried to chase him down but was unable to do so." That sounds like Ray Lewis.

Notice that the get away limozine wasn't there either. Wasn't Ray.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:

Rich...............

You like get them mad right, like when they get ready to bowl so, gutter ball really really loud, then when he comes after you call him a loser, then hope he has a knife, then BOOM stabbed,

did i help any?