RBs Malik Davis and Snoop Conner signed to future deals

kwcool619

Reaction score
Will Snoop Conner bring the blunts? Gin and Juice?

In all seriousness, he was a touchdown maker at Ole Miss or when the offense needed the tough yards. Let's give him a shot.

chagus

Reaction score
Snoop Conner? I guess if there is a Sauce, why not a Snoop?
I like his highlights. Powerful runner and can get going north and south. Reminds me of Demarco Murray. Dallas couldve really used a powerful back like Snoop.

Plankton

Reaction score
Who needs free agency when there's a constant talent faucet spitting out studs?

glimmerman

Reaction score
There is a problem between Malik and the staff. He did not want to practice because he said he was not going to be used the last year Elliot was here. Yet he had been kept around for some reason.

Malik 2022 was in 12 games and was 38/162 yards and a 1 td. 4.2 yards a carry and no fumbles. Receptions 6/ 63. Was a small dosage but said the wrong things I think. Dude is 5 foot 10 and 205..

That’s around my size. Now i am 53. When I was prime I was around 6 foot or 5/11 and 210 to 215. But that’s about it.

Never gave Deuce a real chance or Luepke. Just ran Pollard as hard as he can and he was smart. He got healed up in the later part of the season. Will be ready for another team next year and Dowdle has to go to backup backup. He will never be healthy. Time to do something yesterday….