Reaction to the Skins trade (LoL!!)

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
A first next year is pretty much like a 2nd this year. It doesnt have much stock to it. A 4th is like a 5th. so, basically, we traded a 2nd, 3rd, and 5th for a 1st.
:confused:

I sincerely hope this is a hoax or someone hacking the site and posting a bogus news article.
:skins:

i hate this trade!!!!!!! to much to give up..... lookin' at us to take a corner at 9 and Clayton at 25......do we even have the cap room to sign these to drafties???????????????????

seems like we have a plan.... a bad plan
:skins:

:eekmouse:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
If the skins go 8-8 they get the better end of the deal.......

IMHO......the skins will trade again to secure 1 particular player........

if not they will go jones & jones and hope that they aren't busts......

For the record why would the skins make a blockbuster trade just to have all the details of the plan found out by pastabelly in the morning......Campbell is a smokescreen....if it happens who cares but it's doubtful.

Matt jones would be a good fit in a universal kinda way but I think he's the
"pretty" player of this draft.......lord knows he has skills though, maybe he will be great.....how knows.....

Also Heath Miller isn't a bruising TE so I don't see this happening unless Gibbs thinks he can make him one......If so why a 3rd & a 4th for a TE ?!!

Thats a lot of if's though........Bottom line is Gibbs made this choice so something has got to happen on Sunday to justify it.....

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
IMHO......the skins will trade again to secure 1 particular player........

That's a lot of picks to give up if they're targeting one player, it's almost Ditka-esque.

k19

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
why is that unrealistic.......you all believe bledsoe is more than a washed up below average QB.... :rolleyes:

Could be worse. We could have Brunnell :D

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› said:
Could be worse. We could have Brunnell :D

as long as he doesn't start it can't be worse......

I believe this is a move to save cap space also......