Read up everyone

BHendri5

Reaction score
Anyone that feels like they cannot take this so called circus that the media has made , but are trying to make it look like T.O. made it, with all his supposedly bad Karma/negative energy :Rolling eyes:

Hop on my back and I'll take all the grief you feel, all the emabarrasment, all the shame etc etc. I'll take it on my shoulders for you, Ya'll just enjoy the games, the sport you love and the team you say you love. Don't sweat it Just let it.

I know that this team is still America's Team, it is still a Great Organization and it has and will continue to overcome any and everything that will and can be thrown at it.

So from now on, throw it all at me and breathe.

Boysboy

Reaction score
BHendri5;2483006 said:
Anyone that feels like they cannot take this so called circus that the media has made , but are trying to make it look like T.O. made it, with all his supposedly bad Karma/negative energy :Rolling eyes:

Hop on my back and I'll take all the grief you feel, all the emabarrasment, all the shame etc etc. I'll take it on my shoulders for you, Ya'll just enjoy the games, the sport you love and the team you say you love. Don't sweat it Just let it.

I know that this team is still America's Team, it is still a Great Organization and it has and will continue overcome any and everything that will and can be thrown at it.

So from now on throw it all at me and breathe, I take it on.

All these negative posts about this and that. give it to me, and just enjoy the games.

I'll say one thing-when we lose, and drama like this gets shoved down our throats by the media(whether players and coaches on our team started it or not), one good thing comes out of this...I end up getting in alot of conversations with the same threads over and over and over again, to the point where I get to know some of these Zoners better.

Yeah-I guess you can say stuff like this bonds Zoners closer together. When we win, OTOH, honestly-it gets a bit boring later in the week b/c there's not much to talk about.