Everybody sing with me...

Bears stilllllll suck

chif.gif

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
THEBEARSRULE said:
Lol All You Guys Can Say Is Oh Plz Oh Plz Dont Use The Caps Lock

Your posts lack any substance to which we might respond... offer us some wit, some CHALLENGE, and we might be moved to whip out our "A" games...

As things stand, though, slapping you down with wit would be rather like going after a pissant with a thermonuclear device... you've got no game, troll...

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Your posts lack any substance to which we might respond... offer us some wit, some CHALLENGE, and we might be moved to whip out our "A" games...

As things stand, though, slapping you down with wit would be rather like going after a pissant with a thermonuclear device... you've got no game, troll...
Ahh, you crack me up. :p

..rofl....

silverbear

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
don't forget the garlic...:D

One branch of my family is named Natoli, there's not much they cook that DOESN'T have garlic in it... good thing I like garlic...

Which wine goes best with troll??

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
silverbear said:
One branch of my family is named Natoli, there's not much they cook that DOESN'T have garlic in it... good thing I like garlic...

Which wine goes best with troll??

I use garlic in just about everything..
A good wine w/ troll...humm

With troll being such an emotional dish, I'd serve a blush chablis. It's pink color, and fruity flavor goes well with troll... besides... It's cheap too. :D

silverbear

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
I use garlic in just about everything..
A good wine w/ troll...humm

With troll being such an emotional dish, I'd serve a blush chablis. It's pink color, and fruity flavor goes well with troll... besides... It's cheap too. :D

Hmmmm... pink, fruity and cheap...

Yup, sounds like it would go with troll... I may have occasion to use your sommelier services in the future, milady...

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Hmmmm... pink, fruity and cheap...

Yup, sounds like it would go with troll... I may have occasion to use your sommelier services in the future, milady...

The princess is at your service....bows...lol

Matt

Reaction score
Grossman is out with a broken knee.

Should be a long season for the bears