real ticket help

roywilliamsfan1

Benched
Reaction score
wazup , anyone from california or anywhere that has extra tickets for the cowboys vs. niners game , i'm going crazy looking for some tickets, if someone could give me some info , i would reallly appreciate it , thanx alot

TheHustler

Reaction score
roywilliamsfan1 said:
wazup , anyone from california or anywhere that has extra tickets for the cowboys vs. niners game , i'm going crazy looking for some tickets, if someone could give me some info , i would reallly appreciate it , thanx alot

you're kidding right? this is the second post about this in the same day from you. people replied to the other thread. if all you do is start new thread asking a question and then not keeping up with it to read replies, you're gonna get no where.

roywilliamsfan1

Benched
Reaction score
hey the hustler , i'm just trying to do watever it takes to get some tickets aight , if it bothers u me asking for help , then dont bother to reply , dont help a fellow cowboy fan who desperately wants to go to the game , it's fine , but just dont write rude comments aight

TheHustler

Reaction score
roywilliamsfan1 said:
hey the hustler , i'm just trying to do watever it takes to get some tickets aight , if it bothers u me asking for help , then dont bother to reply , dont help a fellow cowboy fan who desperately wants to go to the game , it's fine , but just dont write rude comments aight

you posted two threads about the exact same thing. don't give me "if you don't want to help a cowboys fan" BS. the HELP was listed in the other thread. you chose to ignore it and post a new thread.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31367

I'm going to bet you posted the exact same thing in numerous forums and forgot you already did it in this one.

I'm all for helping you find some tickets, but not when advice was ALREADY given on a thread you started a few hours earlier and is blatantly IGNORED. And I hope you manage to go to that game, because I definitely plan to.

mcallen cowboy

Reaction score
I will be going to that game in the bay area,my cousin lives in san jose and had an extra ticket and sold it to me so GO COWBOYS?????????????????